Prediction if magazine capacity ban happens - Page 4

Prediction if magazine capacity ban happens

This is a discussion on Prediction if magazine capacity ban happens within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by wjh2657 There is an additional problem. I have a Glock 23 and have been looking for 10 round magazines now for four ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Prediction if magazine capacity ban happens

Quote Originally Posted by wjh2657 View Post
    There is an additional problem. I have a Glock 23 and have been looking for 10 round magazines now for four months. Nobody has them and the factory has none in stock.
    That's because the only place in the world they were ever needed after the AWB of the 90's expired is Commyfornia.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Well, if mag limits pass... I'll wear high capacity pants with tons of pockets for j-frames
    BugDude likes this.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Quote Originally Posted by C hawk Glock View Post
    I have been thinking this for quite awhile, but if we get a ban on normal capacity magazines I think it will shape and change what people conceal carry. Currently I carry 9mm over any other caliber because of capacity and shot placement ability. If you now give me 10+1 you will most likely see my .45's come into the rotation as I want to get the most out of every round. I think this will shape then calibers people will carry in the near future for sure. It may be cool to see 10mm come back too! A small Glock 10mm has a nice ring to it. Lets hope this thought process never comes to fruition, get involved and help stop the ban!
    THAT is exactly how we got the baby Glocks.... Can only have 10 rounds; how small can we make a 10 round pistol

I believe an acquaintance of mine wrote a book with that title........ "Unintended Consequences"

Quote Originally Posted by zacii View Post
    Well, if mag limits pass... I'll wear high capacity pants with tons of pockets for j-frames
    If I could get close enough I'd take a high capacity power dump on Feinstein's doorstep.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Benjamin Franklin

"Ignorance can be treated with education, sadly there is no cure for stupidity."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjr_Fail View Post
    If I could get close enough I'd take a high capacity power dump on Feinstein's doorstep.
    Wouldn't that be a normal capacity dump?
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sponsored Links