this makes your blood boil-- anti-judge

This is a discussion on this makes your blood boil-- anti-judge within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; wood knot have happened if the guy had knot done wrong in the first place. We need to be outraged when authorities do wrong but ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35

Thread: this makes your blood boil-- anti-judge

  1. #16
    VIP Member
    Array nn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    7,119
    wood knot have happened if the guy had knot done wrong in the first place.
    We need to be outraged when authorities do wrong but we need to be doing the right thing the right way as well.

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #17
    VIP Member Array sgtD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,292

    Angry

    OH MY GOD! I can't believe the audacity of that idiotic woman. She made the guy come back into the courtroom, asked him a question, and then had him placed under arrest for answering it.

    Can you say TYRANNY?

    This goes to show you that the left wing is where the true hatred lies. They are all about freedom and free expression,UNTIL YOU DISAGREE WITH THEM.
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

  4. #18
    VIP Member Array sgtD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,292

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by nn View Post
    wood knot have happened if the guy had knot done wrong in the first place.
    We need to be outraged when authorities do wrong but we need to be doing the right thing the right way as well.
    OK maybe I'm mising something here, but the story said that the guy she had cuffed was a spectator in the courtroom, and he got up and left rather than listening to her crap.(which is the same thing I would have done), she then had him brought back in and arrested.

    Please let me know if there are other facts involved. Am I wrong?
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

  5. #19
    VIP Member Array PatrioticRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rigby, Idaho
    Posts
    5,142
    What happend to freedom of speech? That Beotch has got to go.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

    USN 78-82/USAF 82-93 Medically Retired
    Desert Shield/Desert Storm
    DAV Life Member
    NRA Life Member

  6. #20
    VIP Member Array ccw9mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24,249
    I support the Constitution.
    I realize that meat comes from living, breathing animals, even via the commercial food supply system.
    I support one's right to not be forced into use of the commercial food supply system.
    You require spectators to sit through your anti-Constitution diatribe and call disinterest in hearing your preaching contemptuous? I call this my right.
    You call hauling me back in at the point of a sword your duty? I call it overstepping your authority. And so will the community.
    Bored? Seeing so much ammunition spontaneously appear is never boring.
    Say, isn't an election coming up?
    Can you spell the word "mobilization"?
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

  7. #21
    VIP Member
    Array nn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    7,119
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtD View Post
    OK maybe I'm mising something here, but the story said that the guy she had cuffed was a spectator in the courtroom, and he got up and left rather than listening to her crap.(which is the same thing I would have done), she then had him brought back in and arrested.

    Please let me know if there are other facts involved. Am I wrong?
    I guess there were 2 issues the perp and the brother-in-law.
    Getting up and leaving is one thing, freedom
    of speech from the peanut gallery is another.
    Then the Judges conduct is another, she was there to rule on illegal hunting not legal hunting and legal transport of game legally taken.
    Last edited by nn; October 29th, 2006 at 07:15 AM.

  8. #22
    VIP Member Array peacefuljeffrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    south Florida
    Posts
    3,168
    "Paging Henry Bowman! Henry Bowman to the front desk, please!"

  9. #23
    VIP Member Array peacefuljeffrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    south Florida
    Posts
    3,168
    Quote Originally Posted by ssssthesnake View Post
    And as for the brother that walked out sighing well he has a right to sigh dont he?

    Wait, you don't honestly think that leftist anti-gun idiots believe in the free speech rights of anyone who doesn't share their leftist anti-gun idiot beliefs, do you?!

    These people do NOT have respect for the rights of anyone who is not on their side. Isn't that clear by now?

    Think of the shouting-down of that guy Gilchrist at Columbia University when he was there to speak about the Minuteman Project. They left is so afraid of allowing anyone to be exposed to their opponents' views, they make every attempt to silence them. What's the worry? Why, the fact that hearing stuff that makes sense will lead them to abandon leftist ideology!

  10. #24
    VIP Member Array peacefuljeffrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    south Florida
    Posts
    3,168
    Quote Originally Posted by nn View Post
    wood knot have happened if the guy had knot done wrong in the first place.
    We need to be outraged when authorities do wrong but we need to be doing the right thing the right way as well.

    Even though we can recognize the tautology that if he were not in front of the judge for an accused wrong in the first place, he would not be subject to the judge's abuse of power, that is IRRELEVANT.

    For whatever reason he is before a judge, that judge should not be engaged in an abuse of her authority! Are you saying that once someone stands accused in a courtroom, any and all abusive behavior by the judge is okay, because the defendant is there because of something he did?!

  11. #25
    Member Array falkon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    378
    Five letter word that starts with B and ends with ITCH. Can she be sued for over stepping her powers?
    Last edited by falkon; October 30th, 2006 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Kant Cpelll
    There are 10 types of people in the world:
    Those who understand binary, and those that don't.

  12. #26
    Ex Member Array quantum36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Southern Alabama
    Posts
    159
    Some good news for Nov 8.

    According to the Salt Lake Tribune, judge "Leslie Lewis" has been
    VOTED OFF THE BENCH!

  13. #27
    Assistant Administrator
    Array P95Carry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    South West PA
    Posts
    25,482
    Voted off huh?! - So ''justice'' gets served justice - good!

    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

    "To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."


    http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

  14. #28
    VIP Member Array ccw9mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24,249
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum36 View Post
    According to the Salt Lake Tribune, judge "Leslie Lewis" has been VOTED OFF THE BENCH!
    Now, that's justice.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

  15. #29
    Distinguished Member
    Array soonerjh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Central Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum36 View Post
    Some good news for Nov 8.

    According to the Salt Lake Tribune, judge "Leslie Lewis" has been
    VOTED OFF THE BENCH!
    Great News!....sigh....
    RKBA

    John

  16. #30
    Member Array craze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    430
    This is good news! Judges don't go down often.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Remember the '86 Hughes Amendment? This will make your blood boil.
    By socal2310 in forum The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: January 26th, 2011, 10:55 AM
  2. GOA Alert: Teddycare Makes Health Records Public - Anti 2A
    By Deb in forum The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: June 22nd, 2009, 08:38 PM
  3. Just to make your blood boil
    By kentuckycarry in forum In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: December 27th, 2007, 04:17 PM
  4. Anti-Hunting Judge Voted Off Bench
    By quantum36 in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: November 10th, 2006, 09:38 AM