Magpul Pmags in stock?

This is a discussion on Magpul Pmags in stock? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; OK...First post i know,but surplusammo.com has magpul pmags in stock ready to ship...i thought there where a million+ on backorder?Sorry if this is in wrong ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Magpul Pmags in stock?

New Member Array 18loosebottles's Avatar

Magpul Pmags in stock?

OK...First post i know,but surplusammo.com has magpul pmags in stock ready to ship...i thought there where a million+ on backorder?Sorry if this is in wrong thread but sounds to good to be true...ordered some anyway

2. Remove Ads

My LGS has a whole rack of them. He told me Thursday that he has 300 mags in stock. PMAGs are "only" $59.95 each. NOS bushmaster mags are $30
    There's something happening here
    What it is ain't exactly clear
    There's a man with a gun over there
    Telling me I got to beware

Re: Magpul Pmags in stock?

My lgs has pmag, h&k, korean h&k knockoffs, promags and gi mags. I was suprised to see all of them there. They range in price from 35 to 50 bucks. I am in central maine.

-Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Jab73180 View Post
    My lgs has pmag, h&k, korean h&k knockoffs, promags and gi mags. I was suprised to see all of them there. They range in price from 35 to 50 bucks. I am in central maine.

-Jason
    Are you talking about MMS? I was surprised to see a wall full of AR's and AK's as well.
    Jab73180 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array Rcher's Avatar
    The gun shops here have had Pmags for several weeks ... 60 bux ea. I bought 10 of them 3 yrs ago for $14 ea. Who's makin' the money now?

BTW ... Welcome from Utah.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem". - Ronald Reagan 1981

Magpul Pmags in stock?

Wow, I will check the prices. I was looking at 20 round Omaha in a box for $60 a piece so I passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tropicoz View Post
    Are you talking about MMS? I was surprised to see a wall full of AR's and AK's as well.
    JTR...
    There's something happening here
    What it is ain't exactly clear
    There's a man with a gun over there
    Telling me I got to beware

WOW I pretty much knew my LGS was a pretty good guy but hearing what some of these outfits are getting for AR mags confirmed it.
    PMags were $24 buck a piece and Tapco mags were $18 a piece.

I bought a couple of mags even tho I didn't really need them. Helping the good guys stay in business is good business.
    "Only the Sith deal in absolutes."

"My dog is smarter than your honor student."

I grabbed a couple window pmags at my LGS a couple days ago for $22 each. Glad they aren't screwing their customers like many. One day the hype will die down and the stores that gouged will be sorry.
    FLMOPE likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by exdee40 View Post
    I grabbed a couple window pmags at my LGS a couple days ago for $22 each. Glad they aren't screwing their customers like many. One day the hype will die down and the stores that gouged will be sorry.
    QFE
    "Only the Sith deal in absolutes."

"My dog is smarter than your honor student."

Welcome from S.C.I bought 2 pmags this morning .They are 31.00 a piece.They had a few on the shelf

A Range I'm a member of said they had a sale on PMAGS about 2 weeks ago for $20 ea,I said really I would of bought a few,they said now these aren't for people to buy and resaleon the internet,I said I don't play that game,I said I know a guy that wants 5 for personal use,I have a friend in KS that I'll get 2 and I'll take 3 more.So hopefully tomorrow I'll pick up 10 for $200 which isn't too bad considering they saw somebody selling 100 lot of them online and the bid was over $5000
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Jensen Arms in Loveland has had them for a few days. Limit 2. Gen 3's are $18.

It's great to have folks like Jensens around - no gouging, no craziness, just fantastic service.

Distinguished Member Array airslot's Avatar
    Ck'd their website and found the same upper receiver that I bought in early Dec at over double the price even though the MSRP is only 15% higher.
    Federal bulk 22lr at 59.99 for 525 rds.

I have no problem with someone making a profit, but I do not like profiteering.
    The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

I just bought three pmags with windows for 30.00 each. I know it was a bit high but I walked out the door with them in my hands. A friend showed me some in a catalog for 17.50 and laughhed at me. Then he tried to order some and found out that they were out of stock. I asked him how much would he had to pay for shipping and he said 8.00 each. that would have meant he still would have paid almost as much as I did and I had my mags that day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links