HK P2000 SK Question.

HK P2000 SK Question.

This is a discussion on HK P2000 SK Question. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Have a chance to pick up a NIB HK P2000 SK for $900. + tax. It's a V3 with the decocker and from what I ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: HK P2000 SK Question.

HK P2000 SK Question.

Have a chance to pick up a NIB HK P2000 SK for $900. + tax. It's a V3 with the decocker and from what I can tell lately it's a decent price, $200 off MSRP. Anyone seen one for less lately?
    "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." ~ P. J. O'Rourke

It doesn't look like a great price.That is what they sell for around here. But they are great carry guns.
    Have Fun and Shoot Straight !!

Quote Originally Posted by bombthrower77 View Post
    Have a chance to pick up a NIB HK P2000 SK for $900. + tax. It's a V3 with the decocker and from what I can tell lately it's a decent price, $200 off MSRP. Anyone seen one for less lately?
    "Lately," given the reality of low availability, you might consider that a fair price. Seems to be in line with recent sales on GunBroker, though elsewhere you might find the occasional "deal."

If it's the variant and caliber you're looking for, go for it. If you pick up some spare magazines, ammo and whatnot, you might be able to get a decent "out the door" price.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Don't let JD find out about it!
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Is it a 9mm? If so, make sure to pick up some p2000/uspc 13 round mags and 15 round p30 mags.

JD
    Administrator

Re: HK P2000 SK Question.

Quote Originally Posted by high pockets View Post
    Don't let JD find out about it!
    It's not a LEM, it's safe from me.

Sent via Tapatalk 2, and still using real words.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    It's not a LEM, it's safe from me.

Sent via Tapatalk 2, and still using real words.
    I am hooked on DA/SA. I know it's a minority opinion. It will pair nicely with my HK 45c.
    "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." ~ P. J. O'Rourke

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    With todays market the way it is the $900.00 maybe a good deal! It is a V3 so it wouldn't be in my collection. I know I picked up one of mine from a LEO trade in so you may wish to venture to Gunbroker.com and see what their going for. My 9mm V1 is going on 5,000 without a hick up, I use it for training.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Distinguished Member Array USPnTX's Avatar
    WOW -- That is crazy! I paid $650 for a NIB LEM in .357sig about four years ago! I can't believe they have gone up that much!
    "Do not fear those who disagree with you; fear those that do and are too cowardly to admit it" - Napoleon

I bought mine new for that price back in 2004 when they first came out. The market right now is crazy so that sounds like the going rate.

I bought a 95+% example of a p2k about a month ago outside Cincinnati for $800. That included an extra mag (3 total) and Trijicon night sights. I thought that was pretty fair. It seems to me the SK's are going for about the same. I have noticed quite a fluctuation in prices based on location around the country. I'd say $900 for a NIB SK is average. Like CCW9 said, maybe you can get the deal sweetened with some ammo or mags or.....

Is the LEM trigger the one with the real long first pull thats DA. Shot a 2000sk .40 cal. Couldnt shoot that thing for beans. Id rather opt for the Da/Sa. Seems desent for hk. Happier with glock prices.

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by glockster82 View Post
    Is the LEM trigger the one with the real long first pull thats DA. Shot a 2000sk .40 cal. Couldnt shoot that thing for beans. Id rather opt for the Da/Sa. Seems desent for hk. Happier with glock prices.
    Both the DA/SA and LEM have longer first pulls but the LEM typically has less overall trigger pull weight and the same trigger pull weight for all shots, the only thing that differs for the trigger pull of the LEM is that the first shot has a longer length of pull.

Distinguished Member
    It is a good price in today's market. I got mine for $850 8 months ago. Now they are selling for close to $1000 online. Add $20 for shipping and another $25-30 for FFL transfer around here and your price is a bargain. :) I have the LEM version. It is my favorite gun out of the 38 I bought in the last 3 years and the only one that has not been sold within months of buying it. Put a 13 round mag in it and the grip extender with a Streamlight TLR-3 light and you have yourself a pretty good home defense gun too. Take off the light and you can belt carry a gun about the same size of a Glock 19 but feels a lot better in your hand. Mine has never failed to go bang with any 9mm ammo I feed it.
    The worst thing about growing old is that other men no longer see you as dangerous.

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    Here is an old article on the HK LEM triggers:

pistol-training.com HK LEM vs. SIG DAK

For your enjoyment.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links