My new acquisition

This is a discussion on My new acquisition within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Yes I got a lemon, I bought it used at a gun show so Taurus won't replace it and after spending $65.00 shipping to return ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: My new acquisition

Yes I got a lemon, I bought it used at a gun show so Taurus won't replace it and after spending $65.00 shipping to return it for repair to Taurus I don't want to spend any more money on it. It looks like it is a one shot at a time plinker,
    Jeanlouise likes this.

2. Remove Ads

I had one of the PT22s years ago. Never had an issue with it.
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    Thanks everyone. Here's a picture and short review of it: Taurus? ?Get Off Me? Gun - Guns & Ammo

I fully understand that it isn't a gun that has big firepower, but it will be perfect for me. I have a hard time with racking on most pistols and even though I probably could with the adrenaline rush I'd have in a life or death situation...it's something that I have thought of. What good will a gun do me if I can't easily use it? I have a revolver that's nice but it's bigger and heavier. This one should be just right for me.
    What you have is a Nasty little surprise for the fool that makes you need to use it. Nice thing about such surprises is that they often take away the need to use them just by being there. Good for you!!
    The general "Cadillac syndrome" prevalent with a lot of people baffles me: a carry weapon goes everywhere and needs to be one that fits the carrier and their lifestyle. I applaud anyone confident enough to admit they actually carry something that works for their needs and ability ( or in my wife's case disability). I carry a Kel Tec P32 everywhere, everyday, sometimes I carry another weapon depending on my perceived need and ability to conceal it. My wife insisted on an LCP until she tried to shoot it. She liked my P32 way better and she carries it now, I traded the LCP for another P32 that now rides on me daily. I piety the fool that stops the contents of that weapon and am confident that I can place those same contents where it counts at any distance where I would need to.
    I'm sure you can do the same and I'm very happy you have something that makes you feel confident that you are in charge of your own safety.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links