Piers Vs Sheriff and Ted

Piers Vs Sheriff and Ted

This is a discussion on Piers Vs Sheriff and Ted within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Finally had time to watch these videos and ponder a bit. Looked at the stats for my own information and was amazed with some of ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By oneshot

Thread: Piers Vs Sheriff and Ted

Piers Vs Sheriff and Ted

Finally had time to watch these videos and ponder a bit.
    Looked at the stats for my own information and was amazed with some of the facts. Gun violence actually decreased in US tenfold over Australia after their big weapon ban ??? Wow !!!
    How can you debate with people that simply don't care about facts?
    This is just one article I got when I Google "gun violence UK vs US "

Will Banning Guns Stop Homicides? Stats from England and Australia Show? | TheBlaze.com

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Relevant to your thread:

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

VIP Member
    The left, (which includes most anti-gunners) don't want anyone to know the truth, (they already know the truth) as it gets in the way of the agenda.
    tcox4freedom likes this.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Links