We all need to contact CO Gov right now over the mag ban. Real easy/quick - Page 2

We all need to contact CO Gov right now over the mag ban. Real easy/quick

This is a discussion on We all need to contact CO Gov right now over the mag ban. Real easy/quick within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Done. Emails sent letting all know this Arizona resident won't spend another recreational buck in Colorado if the mag ban is made law....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: We all need to contact CO Gov right now over the mag ban. Real easy/quick

Done. Emails sent letting all know this Arizona resident won't spend another recreational buck in Colorado if the mag ban is made law.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

The final vote is Monday! Let's bury them in e-mails!

Dear fellow Patriot,

In a few minutes, the Colorado House of Representatives will begin the first round of floor debate on four extremely anti-gun bills.

Among the draconian measures they will debate today, are:

• HB-1224: Bans all magazines that hold more than 15 rounds.

• HB-1226: Bans armed self-defense on college campuses; expanding criminal safe-zones to all state college and university campuses.

• HB-1228: Imposes a Jim Crow-style GUN TAX on all firearm purchases. This legislation has no limit on the amount the CBI could charge for a background check.

• HB-1229: Bans the private sale of firearms and institutes universal background checks/gun registration for all Colorado gun owners.

Anti-gun Democrats are feeling the heat. Capitol sources say that some Democrats may be wavering in their support of these gun control bills.

It’s not too late to late to contact them urge them, politely, to vote against these anti-gun bills.

Below are links to Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail for Democratic House members who need to hear from gun owners like you. They check their email, Twitter and Facebook accounts on the House floor, so this is GREAT opportunity to put pressure on them.

If you’re not sure what to say, here’s some sample language: “Representative: Please do not penalize Colorado’s law-abiding gun owners. I urge you to vote “NO” on these anti-gun bills (HB-1224, HB-226, HB-1228 & HB-1229).”

Representative District Phone
    Ed Vigil HD 62 (303)-866-2916
    Joseph Salazar HD 31 (303)-866-2918
    Daniel Kagan HD 3 (303)-866-2921
    Max Tyler HD 23 (303)-866-2951
    Dominick Moreno HD 32 (303)-866-2964
    Dian Mitsch Bush HD 26 (303)-866-2923
    Leroy Garcia HD 46 (303)-866-2968
    Steve Lebsock HD 34 (303)-866-2931
    Dave Young HD 50 (303)-866-2929
    Tracy Kraft-Tharp HD 29 (303)-866-2950
    John Buckner HD 40 (303)-866-2944
    Please do not delay -- every moment counts.

Contact these Representatives, RIGHT NOW. Politely, urge them to vote “NO” on gun control.

For liberty,

Quote Originally Posted by surefire7 View Post
    Thanks, everyone for writing! It feels like an avalanche here (not the hockey kind either) with all these bills passing committee.
    what do yo uthink the general feeling in the state is on this? do you think it's gonna happen?

Sent one in hope itll help. We need to band together no matter what state we are in. Ill send letters and e-mails when I can to let them know where we stand on these issues. Stay safe.

Somehow I missed this thread. Done and done and done and...
    "The only thing I'm an expert about is my experience."

keep it up! s&w just put a fb status up about it too!

Quote Originally Posted by AdBro View Post
    what do yo uthink the general feeling in the state is on this? do you think it's gonna happen?
    Yes, unfortunately, the Dems rule for now. I heard that the Senate might be a tougher sell as a couple of Dems might support the Republican side. Lets hope.....and write...and call...
    "Good decisions come from experience;
    experience comes from bad decisions"

I am disappointed in our elected officials. I cannot believe the stupidity that runs this state - we need any and all help from residents and nonresidents to flood their mailboxes with disdain for their decisions.
    CharlesMorri likes this.
    ἐν τούτῳ νίκα - In hoc signo vinces

Confidence- thrives on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of obligations, on faithful protection and on unselfish performance. Without them it cannot live.-FDR

Quote Originally Posted by surefire7 View Post
    Yes, unfortunately, the Dems rule for now. I heard that the Senate might be a tougher sell as a couple of Dems might support the Republican side. Lets hope.....and write...and call...
    I really do hope the Senate has more common sense and even the slightest shred of intelligence in comparison with the Colorado House.
    CharlesMorri likes this.
    ἐν τούτῳ νίκα - In hoc signo vinces

Confidence- thrives on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of obligations, on faithful protection and on unselfish performance. Without them it cannot live.-FDR

bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links