New addition

This is a discussion on New addition within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Brought it home today, not the most concealable but fun to shoot, a Beretta U22 NEOS....now all I need to do is find ammo, cupboards ...

Thread: New addition

New addition

Brought it home today, not the most concealable but fun to shoot, a Beretta U22 NEOS....now all I need to do is find ammo, cupboards are quite bare out there, even at the Gander Mountain where I bought it.

2. Remove Ads

Congrats, and good luck finding ammo. My LGS is limiting people to 50 rounds of Blazer or 100 rounds of Wolf.

Last gun show I attended, they were selling .22lr for $89/brick
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Distinguished Member Array Nmuskier's Avatar
    Your pics didn't com through on my iPad.

Congrats on the new gun. I hope you get ahold of some ammo soon. That would drive me nuts having a new gun that I couldn't shoot.

Hey I just bought the same gun from Gander about 2 weeks ago. They also happened to have 1600 rounds of .22 cci on sale so I grabbed one of the last ones. Did you get the 6" barrel or 4.5"?

6.....the gun shop near me has plenty of ammo so all is well againDSCF4947.JPG

You're gonna like that gun. My buddy's is very accurate, at least it was the one time I shot it and it was pretty comfortable. He did say he was having some sort of issue with a feeding issue with one of the magazines, don't know if he ever got that resolved.
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoPackman View Post
    You're gonna like that gun. My buddy's is very accurate, at least it was the one time I shot it and it was pretty comfortable. He did say he was having some sort of issue with a feeding issue with one of the magazines, don't know if he ever got that resolved.
    I need some time to put more rounds through it to really judge whether it's a keeper or not, so far so good though.

Links