got a new gun today!!

This is a discussion on got a new gun today!! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; picked up a used but like new smith&wesson 9gve today from my stepdad and was lucky enough to find 100 rounds of ammo. i wanted ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gallardo.g23

Thread: got a new gun today!!

got a new gun today!!

picked up a used but like new smith&wesson 9gve today from my stepdad and was lucky enough to find 100 rounds of ammo. i wanted another glock but couldnt find one. s&w is another great gun that i have on my list to buy. the polymer frame is dark green and the slide is stainless steel, these are my first and only two handguns being that i just turned 21 in december, but i plan on getting alot more! just thought i would share because im excited gona go shoot em both tommarrow

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array OhioCatter's Avatar
    Congrats on your new gun and enjoy it.

i have heard terrible things about the sigma series but good luck to you. and i hope you like the new purchase.
    " A free people ought not only to be armed & disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms & ammo to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them including their own government"
    George Washington

thank you.... and ive shot it a couple times never jammed even with junk ammo and it runs good. goes bang when i pull the trigger so good enough for me.
    Yarg28 likes this.

Smith worked out the bugs of the Sigmas long ago. The one you have is a very good, reliable weapon.

Congrats.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Very cool. Congrats! Enjoy in good health.

Pictures and range report !!!
    To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

Congratulations!

VIP Member
    Congrats on the new (to you) gun.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Congrats enjoy your time at the range
    Our House Is Protected By The Good Lord And A gun. You Might Meet Both Of Them If You Show Up Inside My House Uninvited.

got a new gun today!!

Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    Smith worked out the bugs of the Sigmas long ago. The one you have is a very good, reliable weapon.

Congrats.
    I've read this as well. I owned an original Sigma when it was first released and it was truly a piece of crap. I believed it has evolved into a decent firearm though.

dont know how to put pics on here yet but its on google, s&w 9gve the polymer handle is dark green. took it to the woods today and shot about 60 rounds through it of 115 gr fmj tulammo they are steel casings and i dont think those are very good but it never jammed up and performed well. the trigger pull is way different then my glock 23 but im getting use to it. got a guys number that has about 2,000 rounds of ammo for sale waiting for him to give me a call back to figure out a price/bullets so i hope it goes through! thanks for your feedback everyone

Links