A big thumbs up to Natchez company

This is a discussion on A big thumbs up to Natchez company within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; A few weeks ago I ordered two boxes of .40 for self defense. I got them last week and opened them. There was literally rust ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Jemsaal

Thread: A big thumbs up to Natchez company

A big thumbs up to Natchez company

A few weeks ago I ordered two boxes of .40 for self defense. I got them last week and opened them. There was literally rust on some of the primers and/or brass. I sent a message back to them, telling them about it and that I can't use these for self-defense (no way I was trusting them).

I know their (and pretty much anyone's) policy is to not take back ammo. I asked for something to be done, store credit, something. I got a call today and they refunded the entire order. I told them that I was just expecting store credit, but they refunded the entire thing anyway.

I recognize sometimes these things happen, but when a company takes care of you like that - yeah, I'm going to make sure I buy from them again now, even if it's a tad more expensive, as a way of saying "thank you."
    ironmike86 and Sky Pilot like this.

2. Remove Ads

It's great to hear about a company that stands behind the products they sell, and will make it right when the product(s) do not meet customer expectations for quality.

They can use some of the money they are making from doubling the prices
    of their pistol magazines in the past three or four weeks to pay you.

Glad they did you right.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet1234 View Post
    They can use some of the money they are making from doubling the prices
    of their pistol magazines in the past three or four weeks to pay you.

Glad they did you right.

Boy^^^^^^^ there is probably^^^^^

an element of truth to that statement.

I wonder if they were not receiving huge profits from all the marked up good in the last 2 months, if they would have done anything.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar
    I have found Natchez to be a straight up operation. I've been buying from them since 2008 and service has been great. Even better, since I am one state away, I generally get my stuff the next day.
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinFool View Post
    It's great to hear about a company that stands behind the products they sell, and will make it right when the product(s) do not meet customer expectations for quality.
    +1 customer service means alot. Ill be a repeat customer just for good service.

Senior Member Array GoBigOrange's Avatar
    Props to Natchez. Now go out and test the ammo and let us know if it fires. My guess is that the ammo will work just fine.

Links