Gun Show Today.

This is a discussion on Gun Show Today. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Went to an Eastman gun show today, in Gwinnett County, GA., at the North Atlanta Trade Center. Found nothing remarkable. Very much the same as ...

Thread: Gun Show Today.

Gun Show Today.

Went to an Eastman gun show today, in Gwinnett County, GA., at the North Atlanta Trade Center.

Found nothing remarkable. Very much the same as other recent gun shows, very little 9mm or .45ACP ammunition, and what there was, was all FMJ, no SD ammunition on display.

Visited one booth and almost choked up with laughter. While I am not a Glock fan, I did look at the Glock price tags in this particular booth. There was a yellow, handwritten price tag placed over a previous price on the tag. I could see part of the original price at $5xx.xx. The yellow tag placed over the old tag was $699.00. And that was for a G23! I looked at several other price tags in that booth and they all had ridiculous prices stickered over old prices. While I am not a fan of re-pricing existing inventory, they should at least completely cover the old price.!

ARs were everywhere, and they were still priced ridiculously. DPMS for $1700, Colt for $2600. Can't remember others, but they were all high. Did see LOTS of people walking around with ARs for sale as private sales. No one was posting prices, but I saw very few change hands.

I did, however manage to sell my FNX-9, now I don't feel so bad about buying my P30S.

Just remembered, saw an EMP for $979; first one I've seen under $1,100.
    Last edited by high pockets; February 16th, 2013 at 11:35 PM.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

2. Remove Ads

Links