Companies taking a stand over 2A rights , refusing to sell to LE, etc. in states

This is a discussion on Companies taking a stand over 2A rights , refusing to sell to LE, etc. in states within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Wondering if Holder will have their Licenses pulled for discriminating......................Hmmm....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Companies taking a stand over 2A rights , refusing to sell to LE, etc. in states

Wondering if Holder will have their Licenses pulled for discriminating......................Hmmm.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Wake now your dream is over.
    Look LEO ,DHS and the like will get their weapons and ammo. They will get all the want at anytime.
    If NY LE needed weapons and by some chance they could not buy them, in less than a minute DHS would transfer all they needed and more to them.
    With Obama in office this will be the prefect time for him to just nationalize the companies he wants to make weapons and close down those he does not.
    You waste so much time on meaningless little games. The fight is in the White house no where else..
    Dog gonnit you just burst our bubble. We could only hope this would be true. And more people would stand up and fight. But you are right this is gonna be a long and bumpy road. Stay safe and carry on.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    I don't see that list of manufacturers/retailers being a significant portion of the government tactical requirements. Now if Colt, Glock, S&W and such get on that bandwagon, it will sure have an impact. I appreciate their statements though, but I fear it's one shovelfull of dirt trying to fill a large hole in individual rights' violations.
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

TO ME, this smells more of a publicity stunt (sales and loyalty generation) than anything else. I mean, really, most of these companies sales to LE and/or government sources are basically non-existant to start with. Also, any supply of arms or ammo to LE and government lost to these companies will be quickly be made up for by other companies both in the US and abroad. Money speaks louder than ideals for most businesses.

Just the same, I do admire their spunk!
    I Shoot Birds With A Canon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links