OT: Looking for holsters to photograph

This is a discussion on OT: Looking for holsters to photograph within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; night watch-1.jpg intruder alert-1.jpg night watch2-1.jpg Ok, this may be a long shot but it cant hurt. I am an Indianapolis photographer and I am ...

Thread: OT: Looking for holsters to photograph

night watch-1.jpgintruder alert-1.jpgnight watch2-1.jpgOk, this may be a long shot but it cant hurt. I am an Indianapolis photographer and I am working on expanding my product photography as I am just starting out and working different markets.. I am interested in marketing to local gun shops for website imagery but i dont have much to show them as of yet. We have many talented individuals here who make holsters, mag carriers, etc. If anyone is interested, I would love to photograph some of your products for you in exchange for using them on my website and for my portfolio. I am able to produce studio images, as well images of products being used. In exchange, you can use the images for your own purposes as well. If anyone is interested please PM me and we can discuss the details.

My website: Zenfolio | Knapptime Photography
    I have access to the following firearms for use with holsters:
    Glock 22
    Clock 23
    Ruger SR40C
    S&W Bodyguard .380 w/ laser
    M&P shield 9mm

I am also interested in firearm accessories, blades if anyone makes them, or other shooting related items. All items will be return shipped, insured where necessary and properly cared for while in my position with me assuming all liability while in my possession.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Administrator
    Beautiful and powerful photographs on your website.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Great looking pics...
    I think the hand holding the gun is very striking!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Thanks guys! That means a lot. I am always second guessing my wy work...I can be a bit of a perfectionist sometimes lol.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Senior Member Array BigCityChief's Avatar

Nice photos on your website. Good luck with your business.
    Retired LEO
    NRA Member

Links