The greatest words a guy can hear - Page 2

The greatest words a guy can hear

This is a discussion on The greatest words a guy can hear within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I got my own keeper - she just bought her own LC380. After a couple of years of "no more guns" she surprised me when ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: The greatest words a guy can hear

I got my own keeper - she just bought her own LC380. After a couple of years of "no more guns" she surprised me when she said said "I want my CCW" and then went out and bought a gun herself.
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

That's very cool! You obviously married the right woman.

VERY nice, but I was expecting, "My dear husband, I love you so much that I've decided to get an extra job just so that you can grow your gun collection"
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

That's a good one to keep around...I've got one of those also. In December I told her I was riding my bike up to the new Honda dealers to look at a new Honda ST1300. I got the usual "what do you need a new bike for"? I just told her I was going up to see what it was all about, and when I pulled up on it at home to show it to her, she said, "well, that can be your Christmas present for this year". She knew I'd buy it anyway if I wanted it, so it's easier not to argue about it! I do, however, not show her most of my gun purchases...they just go right in the safe where they become another "concealed weapon".

I thought you were going to say "Obama, Biden, Bloomberg, Feinstein, and the rest of the anti-gun liberals have all been impeached for not upholding the constitution and have been removed from office."
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links