The greatest words a guy can hear - Page 2

The greatest words a guy can hear

This is a discussion on The greatest words a guy can hear within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I got my own keeper - she just bought her own LC380. After a couple of years of "no more guns" she surprised me when ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: The greatest words a guy can hear

I got my own keeper - she just bought her own LC380. After a couple of years of "no more guns" she surprised me when she said said "I want my CCW" and then went out and bought a gun herself.
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

That's very cool! You obviously married the right woman.

Senior Moderator
    VERY nice, but I was expecting, "My dear husband, I love you so much that I've decided to get an extra job just so that you can grow your gun collection"
    Proverbs 27:12 says: “The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it.”

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member

That's a good one to keep around...I've got one of those also. In December I told her I was riding my bike up to the new Honda dealers to look at a new Honda ST1300. I got the usual "what do you need a new bike for"? I just told her I was going up to see what it was all about, and when I pulled up on it at home to show it to her, she said, "well, that can be your Christmas present for this year". She knew I'd buy it anyway if I wanted it, so it's easier not to argue about it! I do, however, not show her most of my gun purchases...they just go right in the safe where they become another "concealed weapon".

I thought you were going to say "Obama, Biden, Bloomberg, Feinstein, and the rest of the anti-gun liberals have all been impeached for not upholding the constitution and have been removed from office."
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links