Defensive Carry banner

When the Firearms/large capacity Mag Chaos Subsides...

642 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Taurahe 
#1 ·
I was bumping around Armslist tonight and it may be wishful thinking on my part, but it's seems like there might be a slight dip in prices on ARs and other high demand firearms post Sandy Hook. Is anyone else noticing this in their area?

Also...I was wondering what folks are going to do with all their high capacity mags or ARs they stock piled once production increases, inventories regain their numbers and the hysteria dies down. I know they will sell (maybe not, but seriously what are you going to do with 30 17 rd mags for your S&W M&P?), but at the price they paid or at a loss? Who knows...I was just "thinking out loud".

One thing I know folks won't sell...ammo. Maybe folks will keep their personal inventory. We'll have to wait and see. And for guys like me, hope they sell for cheaper than what they paid b/c they need the money now.

#2 ·
I too have noticed a slight drop in prices on the high demand items to a small degree. Hoping myself mags will be had for cheap once people come to their senses...been looking for ruger and glock mags for months.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.