Ugly: Doesn't fit in the subforum, so I put it here. Storing ammo in an oven?

This is a discussion on Ugly: Doesn't fit in the subforum, so I put it here. Storing ammo in an oven? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; A woman cooking herself a snack has been wounded after the bullets her roommate left inside the oven exploded and sprayed her with shrapnel. Seriously, ...

Thread: Ugly: Doesn't fit in the subforum, so I put it here. Storing ammo in an oven?

A woman cooking herself a snack has been wounded after the bullets her roommate left inside the oven exploded and sprayed her with shrapnel.
    Seriously, people, an oven?

Read more: Woman 'shot' and wounded as she cooks a snack after bullets left in her OVEN explode | Mail Online

Time for a new roommate.

Distinguished Member Array accessbob's Avatar
    EDC - Glock 21C, M&P Shield .40 AND
    Ruger LCP in Desantis Pocket Holster (backup)
    Member - SAF, OFF,
    NRA Life Member

Senior Moderator
    Closed.

"He went on two legs, wore clothes and was a human being, but nevertheless he was in reality a wolf of the Steppes. He had learned a good deal . . . and was a fairly clever fellow. What he had not learned, however, was this: to find contentment in himself and his own life. The cause of this apparently was that at the bottom of his heart he knew all the time (or thought he knew) that he was in reality not a man, but a wolf of the Steppes."

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links