Anybody check out new Glock ID site?

This is a discussion on Anybody check out new Glock ID site? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hey wondering if any fellow Glockers joined the new Glock ID website? Site opened yesterday to "early adopters". Checked it out and had some cool ...

Thread: Anybody check out new Glock ID site?

Hey wondering if any fellow Glockers joined the new Glock ID website? Site opened yesterday to "early adopters". Checked it out and had some cool features(love the "Glock Safe" section w/ range report and target upload features) but also has some major work If it wants to compete in the forum world. That QA section is a complete mess and if it sticks that way I will only be frequenting the site to upload range sessions and such.

Anybody else taken a look yet? What's your initial impressions?

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar
    Was not aware of it but thanks for the link!. I just went there and go the "Early access is no longer available. Don't sweat it though. Registration will open to the public very soon" I'll check it out aas time passes.
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

Links