ft lauderale gun show

This is a discussion on ft lauderale gun show within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; so i went today at around 10AM wasnt bad paid 6 bucks to park and ten to get in kid of crowded was my first ...

Thread: ft lauderale gun show

ft lauderale gun show

so i went today at around 10AM wasnt bad paid 6 bucks to park and ten to get in kid of crowded was my first show but was happy i didnt have to wait in a line i ended up buying my wife a ten rouund magazine 3 marines corps knives for 20 all 3 of them and a box of 50 of critical duty 9mm rounds for 40 not a bad day that is all

2. Remove Ads

They had one in Las Vegas today. I didn't go. Too far to drive to buy overpriced ammo and if I want to laugh at gun prices I can just go online.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Quote Originally Posted by kurupt305 View Post
    so i went today at around 10AM wasnt bad paid 6 bucks to park and ten to get in kid of crowded was my first show but was happy i didnt have to wait in a line i ended up buying my wife a ten rouund magazine 3 marines corps knives for 20 all 3 of them and a box of 50 of critical duty 9mm rounds for 40 not a bad day that is all
    There are punctuation keys on that keyboard also. It makes reading so much easier.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    There are punctuation keys on that keyboard also. It makes reading so much easier.
    +1

USMC Shooting Team
    Distinguished Pistol Shot Badge - 1986
    Texas CHL since 1996.

Iraq 2004 to 2011.
    Afghanistan 2012 to present.

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    my keyboard is a high efficiency model with only the necessary keys inplace that way i save a lot of time typing things out OP welcome to the forum i'm glad you had a good time at the gun show although thats still a fairly steep price to pay for 9mm ammo but as long as you are happy and had fun thats what matters that is all

Links