Looks like I squandered an opportunity...

This is a discussion on Looks like I squandered an opportunity... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; While I was on here Saturday night, a person with the user name AWMP responded to my post in member buy,sell, and trade. He/She had ...

Thread: Looks like I squandered an opportunity...

Looks like I squandered an opportunity...

While I was on here Saturday night, a person with the user name AWMP responded to my post in member buy,sell, and trade. He/She had shot me a pm about M&P 45 magazines that evening and I didn't see it till yesterday morning. It doesn't look like he/she comes on here that often so I guess I blew a chance at some magazines. If anybody Knows how to contact this person could you please tell him/her that there are a couple of pms in his/her inbox. Thank you.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Isn't there a link here where you can send a DC member an email?
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

I was not aware of that. Thanks ppkheat for the heads up.

Links