Made some new videos..... video guys need some help!!

This is a discussion on Made some new videos..... video guys need some help!! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I am dont want to this to be considered advertising since I am asking for help on some video things. So mods if you deem ...

Thread: Made some new videos..... video guys need some help!!

Made some new videos..... video guys need some help!!

I am dont want to this to be considered advertising since I am asking for help on some video things.

So mods if you deem this not appropriate just delete it and I ll have to go some place else to ask for help.

Thanks
    Todd

So...... lighting. I know I need it. But I have shop lights and they make things yellowish. They are the 500 watt dual stand ones. I am starting to use my Go Pro 2 1080p since its the only 1080 camera I have. I don't really want to buy one just to do this.

So let me know what I can do to help with some of the quality. I know lighting , but what cheap lights can I get ( cheap cheap cheap lol ). And anything else you guys think would help out would be much appreciated.

Customized Creationz Burris Fast Fire 3, Custom Porting, CrimsonTrace Laser,KG Gunkote, Action work - YouTube

2. Remove Ads

Links