NY lawmaker calls pro-2a people "gun toting tea party psychotards"

This is a discussion on NY lawmaker calls pro-2a people "gun toting tea party psychotards" within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; New York Lawmaker Calls Gun Rights Supporters ?gun toting tea party psychotards? In Email...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: NY lawmaker calls pro-2a people "gun toting tea party psychotards"

NY lawmaker calls pro-2a people "gun toting tea party psychotards"

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Nanny-nanny boo-boo...
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Well, that's a sad statement by an elected official.

VIP Member
    Why is it they always profess to be so intelligent and progressive while resorting to childish name-calling?? I wonder if a city council member can be impeached and removed from office, if so he is a good candidate.
    Naufragia, mano3 and darbo like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

On February 27 the Committee was forced to change their regular meeting from Hudson City Hall to the Central Fire Station main room to accommodate the larger than normal crowd expected to oppose the measure.

But even that was too small and attendees dragged their chairs, if they’d been fortunate enough to get one, into the firehouse truck bay after the engines were moved out.

The condescending attitude of the officials mirrors what they've learned from other politicians.
    darbo likes this.

Good to know, I got a lot of friends like me

That Marston is a real piece of work. He should resign immediately. Talk about the kettle calling the pot black. But according to a few Liberals I've spoken to only Conservatives and Patriots use hate speech. What gives?
    darbo likes this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

This is what we get for putting them in office. They start to push their agenda instead of listening to the people who put them in office. The council felt threatened and uncomfortable by the attitude of the crowd. well they deserved it. These people should be intimidated when a large angry crowd shows up to vocalize their feelings. THAT MEANS YOU ARE NOT DOING WHAT THEY ELECTED YOU TO DO!!!!! ITS CALLED A HINT!
    darbo, RoadRunner71 and JD like this.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Sticks and stones my friend.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Well, now... If I wrote an email like this to a client, I would no longer have clients. This guy needs to be removed from his position as Alderman.

Besides calling her a “gun toting tea party psychotard,” he had accused her of “grandstanding on mythical narratives of victimization,” described her ” spit” as “the white stuff frothing on the ends of that rotten little mouth of yours from which you spew this hateful ignorant trash,” and invited her to come to Hudson to protest the law, writing, “We’ll be happy to beat you barbarians back with the clubs of reason & responsibility, radical lunatics that you are.”
    GGs
    BGs

”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”

A lot of people are like that. Brave as hell behind a computer screen, a squirmy little choad when confronted in person.
    msgt/ret, mano3 and darbo like this.

People defending liberty and requiring liberty-haters to adhere to the Constitution and their blood oaths equates to being a "psychotard," eh?

People actively seeking destruction of the Constitution are, quite simply, traitors guilty of treason, lying, cheating and stealing from the People. I don't really care what names some would call them. Their actions speak for themselves. Schumer, Feinstein, McCarthy et al, the Washington city council dude who dared suggest they ban citizens from carrying their firearms into the People's public Council meetings, and apparently this guy.

Tarring and feathering isn't nearly so popular as it should be.
    msgt/ret and darbo like this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

VIP Member
    I've been called worse by better.
    OD* and Naufragia like this.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Immature and unprofessional, this is not a response befitting his office. I can only hope he doesn't get re-elected.
    darbo likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links