Finally Found Some Ammo

This is a discussion on Finally Found Some Ammo within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Went to my local Gander Mountain yesterday looking for some things and passed by the gun section and saw that they had a large stack ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Finally Found Some Ammo

Finally Found Some Ammo

Went to my local Gander Mountain yesterday looking for some things and passed by the gun section and saw that they had a large stack of Blazer Brass. They had 50 round boxes for $15 each and 350 round boxes for $99 each. So I picked up a 350 round box.
    Sig Sauer P229 SCT, Sig Sauer P938, Glock 19 Gen 4, Glock 17 Gen 3, Remington 870, Grandpa's Old Single Shot 12 Gauge

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

2. Remove Ads

I just paid 15.99/50 for PMC Bronze 9mm. I haaaaate over spending, but I still bought all I could afford. I hope these prices come back down soon.
    PAPADALE1 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cayman_shen View Post
    I just paid 15.99/50 for PMC Bronze 9mm. I haaaaate over spending, but I still bought all I could afford. I hope these prices come back down soon.
    I would be more than happy to pay that, but we can't find 9 anywhere around here.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

I was at Gander Mountain yesterday and they had the most ammo that I had seen...That place was covered with .45, .40, .357, 22lr, even .223 and 5.56...but not a box of FMJ 9mm! They had some of the premium SD rounds, but no FMJ.

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    Ammo? Ammo? I know not of what you speak.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    I would be more than happy to pay that, but we can't find 9 anywhere around here.
    That was kinda my feeling: better to overpay than not have any at all, and this guy had lots. It's a local gun store that's more of a closet behind another business. Only open three days a week, etc. So he's not ever picked clean. And I'm bringing a very pretty girl to the range this week, so not having ammo was kinda my teotwawki situation :). And I thought buying a date DRINKS was expensive haha!
    blitzburgh likes this.

My LGS has some ammo but they sell it for about 50% more than they did before the big ammo scare.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Found some online, equals out to about $.46 a round of FMJ 9mm. I'm not gonna jump on it, but just in case anyone doesn't have any:

Buy Bulk 9mm Ammo Online at BulkAmmo.com - Available and Ready to Ship
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

I found some Tulammo today at walmart for 11 bucks a box... i hear its crappy ammo, but something is better than nothing at this point ....
    CHEF ON BOARD

RUGER SR9c

Tonite I stopped at Wally World and they had 30 boxes or so of Federal 115 gr FMJ! I grabbed the last 100 round box and two 50 rounders. With the 600 I nabbed at Scheel's last week I'm back up to around 1000 rounds again.
    bombthrower77 likes this.

Yeah, yeah, go ahead and gloat. We'll get our turn after you shoot it all up.

Was in ah Gander ah boot .... 3-wks ago and they had three....I counted um five-times cuz I couldn't believe it myself..."three-pallets" of Federal 5.56nato 1000-r boxes for $500. limited to two boxes per person. The Queen was with me so I was SOL!

ammo.... ....you don't need no more stinking ammo

I kinda stopped looking for 9mm, It's burning up too much gas.

I was in the Gander down in Kenosha yesterday picking up some fishing jig paint. Handgun ammo was pretty much nonexistent.
    NRA Life Member

Our Gander in town here has been a joke.
    They came out with that big sale flyer last month so I was there on the first day when the doors opened. I had 13 things circled in the flyer and they did not have one of them in stock.
    The manager acted like they could have cared less.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links