Glock store.com

Glock store.com

This is a discussion on Glock store.com within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; On 2-10-13 I placed an order with Glockstore.com for a set of truglo sights and a replacement guide rod. The website indicated that the items ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Glock store.com

Glock store.com

On 2-10-13 I placed an order with Glockstore.com for a set of truglo sights and a replacement guide rod. The website indicated that the items were in stock. It also stated that due to high order volume it would take 3 to 5 days to process and ship the order. I was fine with that, it's not like I needed my order the next day so I was ok with waiting. I placed the order and recd a confirm email which also said another email will be sent when my order ships.
    So, here it is 3-3-13, and I have not recd my order or recd any type of correspondence informing me of an issue. I have sent them an email requesting a status update and have tried calling multiple times but get no response. When I call, all I get is vm stating that orders are behind because mags are out of stock nation wide. Well, I didn't order mags, so where's my order and why can't I get a response from these people?!
    So now I'm concerned and start searching the web to see what the deal is with this company. I found on a couple forums where this has happened to others and that this company also charged thier cc but never sends the order. I'm about to check and see if my cc has been charged and I'm really going to be mad if it has!
    Has anyone else here had problems dealing with the Glockstore.com, and if so how did you resolve it? What can I do if they have charged my cc but don't send me my order?

Distinguished Member
    I have been waiting almost 3 months for a couple of magazines I ordered. They indicated that the magazines were in stock when I ordered and charged my CC, but i have yet to see anything. i have sent several emails and called a couple of times. The calls go to an automated phone response saying that due to overwhelming demand they are behind in fulfilling orders, and to be patient and they will get the order out as soon as possible. Emails simply go unanswered.

Same here. I ordered 3 mags in December and still no sign of anything. I have been watching the credit card though and haven't seen a charge. Interestingly although Glockstore claims nationwide lack of supply I ended up finding mags at Natchez Shooter's Supply in January and the order was promptly processed and shipped. I don't plan any future orders with Glock Store.

Senior Member Array wishyouwell's Avatar
    Go complain on their Facebook.

I think that is totally wrong! If the items are back ordered they should say so and then let the customer decide if they want to place an order and wait. In my opinion it's just poor business practice to charge a customer before actually shipping the product! It seems to me like this company lies to the customer, takes thier money, and then doesn't care if the customer is happy or even if they get thier order!

I would be a little more understanding if I had ordered mags or ammo due to what all is going on, but I ordered sights and a guide rod! I dont think anyone is trying to outlaw sights and guiderods so I find it hard to believe that there has been a huge rush on those items! They should be in stock!

Glock store.com

I'm having a similar issue with glockmeister.com trying to order a Glock barrel. When I ordered it, it showed in stock and it still shows in stock but I've received an email saying it's back ordered. I don't think they've charged my CC but I sure wish they would be honest about what in stock and what isn't. Plus no replies to email or voice mails.

Pretty simple, if you don't want to wait, cancel the card and shop elsewhere. Simply complaining does nothing.OMO
    bombthrower77 likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

If your cc card has been charged, and you have never received the merchandise, file a complaint with your cc company. The vendor will notice when his account starts getting debited.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

It gets worse...

Same thing happened to me ordered a couple of mags and some parts all of which showed as in stock back in December. They sent an email confirming the order within 24 hours. Then i dont hear anything for all of January. I waited til February and sent an email telling them to cancel the order. 5 days later a mysterious charge shows up on the cc from them. I call and only get VM or no answer. I sent emails with no response. Finally two weeks later part of my order shows (not the mags of course). They charge me for the items shipped at that time plus shipping for all future items shipped once they come in. Two Weeks later another part shows up, not the mags of course. So the deal is if you cancel they keep the shipping charges. No word on when the mags will show. My bet is they finally send me an email telling me tough luck and they are keeping the shipping fees. Last time I buy from them EVER...

They are doing the same thing to a buddy of mine too.

I checked my cc today, they charged my cc for the full amount of the order on 2/17. Still haven't recd my order, a shipping email, or a response to my status request email, and I still can't get anyone to answer the phone. It's one thing to take an order without informing the customer that it isn't in stock and lieing about the processing and shipment time, but it's a totally new ball game when they take the money without shipping anything! Now they have my money and I have no idea when, if ever, I will get anything for it. I'm never doing business with them again and I'm going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau! Don't know if it will do any good, but a least I will be doing something!

Quote Originally Posted by tdd78 View Post
    I checked my cc today, they charged my cc for the full amount of the order on 2/17. Still haven't recd my order, a shipping email, or a response to my status request email, and I still can't get anyone to answer the phone. It's one thing to take an order without informing the customer that it isn't in stock and lieing about the processing and shipment time, but it's a totally new ball game when they take the money without shipping anything! Now they have my money and I have no idea when, if ever, I will get anything for it. I'm never doing business with them again and I'm going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau! Don't know if it will do any good, but a least I will be doing something!
    Don't bother with the BBB, they are as much of a joke as Dun and Bradstreet and Glassdoor.com. Contact you CC company, explain the situation and see what they say.

i oredered a guide rod spring for my glock 21 from rockyourglock.com placed the order on saturday and theyre closed on weekends got my spring on friday morning. never had ne problems and ill oreder from them again very soon

Distinguished Member Array airslot's Avatar
    Contact you CC co.
    File a complaint with the CA AG's office. Glockstore is based in California and these actions( charging for items not in stock) are in violation of CA law. I work for a CA based Co in GA and cannot accept prepayment for anything not in the store at the time of payment.
    The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links