Observations on Latest Midway Mailer

This is a discussion on Observations on Latest Midway Mailer within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I get the monthly shooting/hunting mailer from MidwayUSA (the paper one not an email), the March one came the other day, just got around to ...

Thread: Observations on Latest Midway Mailer

I get the monthly shooting/hunting mailer from MidwayUSA (the paper one not an email), the March one came the other day, just got around to reading it today and noticed some interesting things. Normally, it lists an overview of their popular products: ammo, loading components, magazines for common weapons, AR parts and the like. This month, nothing. No loading supplies (bullets, primers, brass), no ammo, no magazines few AR parts. It is basically just odds and ends like casing cleaners, solvents, bore brushes that kind of thing. Sad sign of the times, but I'm glad they aren't promoting things they can't deliver on unlike some retailers.

Yea Got mine too,, No Supplies at all, some case trimmers ect. ; )
    h/d
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

Distinguished Member
    Yep, same here. Nothing I needed at all. Kinda like WM, nothing you need- but lots of stuff on the shelves you don't need.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

VIP Member
    Noticed it also, usually 5-6 pages of ammo, this time nothing. Problem is if you go to their website they are out of stock on almost everything and no backorder.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Distinguished Member Array airslot's Avatar
    My Reloading Wishlist was nothing but unavailable/ no back order the other night. It's really gotten to the point of absurdity.
    The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Sponsored Links