Obama donor in process of buying up and ‘destroying’ America’s top pro-gun media

This is a discussion on Obama donor in process of buying up and ‘destroying’ America’s top pro-gun media within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Obama donor in process of buying up top pro-gun media outlets | The Daily Caller Employees of Obama donor Leo Hindery Jr.’s media conglomerate Intermedia ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Obama donor in process of buying up and ‘destroying’ America’s top pro-gun media

Obama donor in process of buying up and ‘destroying’ America’s top pro-gun media

Obama donor in process of buying up top pro-gun media outlets | The Daily Caller

Employees of Obama donor Leo Hindery Jr.’s media conglomerate Intermedia Partners, which now owns most of the top gun-culture media outlets in the country, believe that Hindery plans to gut and destroy all of them as part of a business plan that has already led to numerous layoffs and the virtual shuttering of prominent television production facilities in Minnesota and Montana.

Hindery, who was in consideration to be President Barack Obama’s secretary of commerce, is managing partner of Intermedia Partners. The New York-based media private equity fund owns Intermedia Outdoor Holdings, which publishes 17 hunting, fishing, and shooting magazines, including Guns & Ammo, Handguns, Gun Dog, Rifle Shooter and Shooting Times.
    Psalm 144:1
    Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle.

Romans 13:4
    But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer.

2. Remove Ads

...I get more good knowledge and updated info here than I ever got from the gun rags I used to subscribe to...and here, we get more of the straight story...I won't miss 'em...
    blitzburgh likes this.

If he spends his money to buy them up and shut them down, it just presents a business opportunity for others to fill that void.
    msgt/ret, mano3, RichB70 and 5 others like this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Senior Member Array RightyLefty's Avatar
    Employees of Obama donor Leo Hindery Jr.’s media conglomerate Intermedia Partners, which now owns most of the top gun-culture media outlets in the country, believe that Hindery plans to gut and destroy all of them as part of a business plan that has already led to numerous layoffs and the virtual shuttering of prominent television production facilities in Minnesota and Montana.
    Must be some of those 170 Million jobs Maxine Waters was talking about which means it's all those evil Republicans' fault.[/sarcasm]

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoleShtr View Post
    Must some of those 170 Million jobs Maxine Waters was talking about which means it's all those evil Republicans' fault.[/sarcasm]

You told that right.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."*
    -Thomas Jefferson
    "The Constitution shall never be construed ... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."**
    -Samuel Adams

Administrator
    Have no doubt that there is a hard drive on to annihilate and incinerate the firearm culture in the U.S. and the indications and evidence of it are popping up everywhere.

It's trying to get in the front door and sneak in the back door and even crawl in through the sewer lines.

There is a lot of money, power, and hatred fueling this most recent anti-gun machine.

They are attempting to overwhelm We The People and supersaturate us and spread us thin.

Just an FYI in case anybody hasn't noticed yet.

VIP Member
    I don't personally care about the specific magazines because the only ones I get are from the NRA. What really makes me angry is the buying up of magazines for the express purpose of destroying them. Sounds very Third Reich to me. Maybe they'll celebrate the last issues with a big bonfire.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

VIP Member
    Reminds me of the movie “Fahrenheit 451” except they are not using firemen.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Dougb, thanks for finding that great debunking article!

Like I tell my students, 95% of what's on the interwebz is generally junk. And it just keeps echoing around
    and around and around...
    ~~~~~
    The only common sense gun legislation was written about 224 years ago.

I carry always not because I go places trouble is likely, but because trouble has a habit of not staying in its assigned zone.

I do really believe a few pro gun people,sometimes puts out things that may not be totally true, just to stir things up.

VIP Member
    So someone else says it isn't true. That's just more internet talk isn't it? Maybe it's venture capitalism, maybe it's not. Who knows? He also goes on to debunk the rumor that Wal-Mart has changed their policy on ammunition. He says that Wal-Mart has denied that. Ok, I'm not going argue because I don't know the facts. What I do know is that for the past 2 months both the Wal-Marts in my area have had almost no ammunition and when asked when they'll get more in they say they don't know.

So, we'll see how all this plays out, won't we?
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    These top pro gun media outlets don't have to sell to these commies, so how pro-gun can they be.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    So someone else says it isn't true. That's just more internet talk isn't it? Maybe it's venture capitalism, maybe it's not. Who knows? He also goes on to debunk the rumor that Wal-Mart has changed their policy on ammunition. He says that Wal-Mart has denied that. Ok, I'm not going argue because I don't know the facts. What I do know is that for the past 2 months both the Wal-Marts in my area have had almost no ammunition and when asked when they'll get more in they say they don't know.

So, we'll see how all this plays out, won't we?
    My local Walmart gets ammo every night and it gets put out at 10:00. There are people waiting there to buy every box of every night. It is gone by 11:00.

Administrator
    Lies to the right of me.
    Lies to the left of me.
    Bullcrap under my feet.
    Poop falling from the sky.
    Who knows what dahell to believe anymore?
    Live life one day at a time.
    Keep your sense of humor.
    Let your kids enjoy their precious childhood because the way we are headed their adult years are surely going to suck.
    Make the best of bad times....and however the chips may ultimately fall ~ don't ever let anybody take away your guns.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links