Gotta See This......

Gotta See This......

This is a discussion on Gotta See This...... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I hope this works.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=1AQ1WBb81BE...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Gotta See This......

Gotta See This......

Pyzik and mano3 like this.

VIP Member
    Gotto love our Sheriff Clarke!

The Biden clips were funny!
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

......sorry, but that video seems pointless. What do you expect them to say? "Yeah, as soon as your door gets kicked in, an officer will be parachuting in to help...ETA 4 seconds". People that ask questions they already know the answers to are simply looking for attention, or trying to drive home an idea that everyone already knows. So many youtube hero's, so little time.

Wait time for a permit is a year? Well, why dont you put down your secret-squirrel camera and get in line.
    OhioCatter likes this.

And why anyone would live in one of these states is beyond me.
    wishyouwell and OhioCatter like this.

VIP Member
    I disagree with the video being pointless, My hope is that it would make the uninformed people know that it will take time for the LE to respond. And the Biden clips were funny!
    dukalmighty likes this.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

don't get me started on that video.....

Senior Member Array wishyouwell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kb2wji View Post
    ......sorry, but that video seems pointless. What do you expect them to say? "Yeah, as soon as your door gets kicked in, an officer will be parachuting in to help...ETA 4 seconds". People that ask questions they already know the answers to are simply looking for attention, or trying to drive home an idea that everyone already knows. So many youtube hero's, so little time.

Wait time for a permit is a year? Well, why dont you put down your secret-squirrel camera and get in line.
    I think you're missing the point. Bleach? run out of your own home? Watch out for shubbery? Whistles? Oh, yeah.... And a gun is for luxury, only? um, what???

Plus, these are the people responding to your emergency?

Wow... And you wonder how laws like the Safe Act get passed in these areas lol
    Last edited by wishyouwell; March 6th, 2013 at 03:48 PM. Reason: added stuff

Go ahead..get started.
    That is your typical police response........I dunno.

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    Call boxes, whistles, and safe zones. Ok, if that's good enough for us, then it's good enough for the police ,and the politicians that now have armed security. Put your money where your mouth is Bloomberg, Cuomo, and the rest of you that tell the people to blow a whistle or use a call box. It's embarrasing that people as dumb as these are the best that are sent to serve us.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Yeah, makes sense. Just scream. Just scream like the people we hear on the 911 tapes being murdered, and make sure you do it loud enough so that when they start hearing the gurgling and choking, LE can reduce their speed knowing that there's no need to hurry anymore.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

One word......WOW!!!!

I am glad I don't live in a state like that!
    "The key to freedom is the ability to defend yourself"

I guess I just dont see what he expected the police to say... Everyone is surprised by this. In the gun-unfriendly states, what else is there to say? Between dialing 911 and police arriving, what ARE you supposed to do? Defend yourself as best as possible, thats what. If you live in a state that does not allow you to arm yourself, vote for new politicians. If that doesnt work, and it's important to you, move. It worked out well for me anyway.

Police response times are always going to be longer than people want. The alternative is a lot more police. But then we say the gov't is getting too big / police state etc... There isnt a perfect solution. The solution in states like NY NJ IL CA and such is even less perfect.

I didnt mean my response to sound wise-guy, but really, what else did he expect? I think this guy was more after a response than to make an actual point.

The cops cant change the law. So I ask....what SHOULD they have said?
    Jeanlouise likes this.

I didn't mean my response to sound wise-guy, but really, what else did he expect? I think this guy was more after a response than to make an actual point.

Of course he expected to hear what he heard. The video is to show people that law enforcement usually will not be there at the instant one might need them so arm yourself..............
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Ah Ha.......................

I guess I just dont see what he expected the police to say... Everyone is surprised by this. In the gun-unfriendly states, what else is there to say? Between dialing 911 and police arriving, what ARE you supposed to do? Defend yourself as best as possible, thats what. If you live in a state that does not allow you to arm yourself, vote for new politicians. If that doesnt work, and it's important to you, move. It worked out well for me anyway.

Police response times are always going to be longer than people want. The alternative is a lot more police. But then we say the gov't is getting too big / police state etc... There isnt a perfect solution. The solution in states like NY NJ IL CA and such is even less perfect.

I didnt mean my response to sound wise-guy, but really, what else did he expect? I think this guy was more after a response than to make an actual point.

He is pointing out how brainwashed the uninformed have been led to believe that the Police will protect you just call 911,when in reality the average LEO response is around 15 minutes and a lot can happen in 15 minutes.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links