From the Horses Mouth...

From the Horses Mouth...

This is a discussion on From the Horses Mouth... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; "To Protect and Serve".... I don't think so like the title says from the horses mouth... Police Nationwide Say "You're On Your Own" @Project_Veritas - ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By OldVet
  • 1 Post By gregnsc
  • 1 Post By dling

Thread: From the Horses Mouth...

Lightbulb From the Horses Mouth...

"To Protect and Serve".... I don't think so like the title says from the horses mouth...

Police Nationwide Say "You're On Your Own" @Project_Veritas - YouTube
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Fishing, trying to get the LEO to say what he wants. Enough with the Youtube baiters.
    kb2wji and cmdrdredd like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

That's exactly what the moron is doing,trying to bait the LEOS.Trying to start some crap,with his stupid question.
    kb2wji likes this.

I watched the first few seconds to make sure it was the same video. It is, but somehow the guy seems even less useful this go around

He is baiting. I agree with that. However, what the LEOs are saying is true, but maybe not in this state (FL). Our LEO are stretched thin, especially in my area with Spring Break in full swing (we have contracted LEO from OTHER counties to help out). Ambulances are driving towards the beach every hour or less. The police can't be EVERYWHERE. It's just not possible. It is also not reasonable.

I talk to cops almost daily. They kept telling me that one of the best things I can do is get my permit, buy a reliable handgun and train with it OFTEN. That is what I did. There are other things they told me along that subject line that matter not to this thread, so there isn't any point in going in to that.

These morons get real boring real fast.
    bmcgilvray likes this.

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Wow, simple questions asked of the officers and IMO none gave a satisfactory reply in fact some were downright stupid but typical for New York and NJ. Run, Yell and scream, is the best advice they could give, you gotta be kidding.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Is it baiting the police to say what the guy wants them to say or is he getting the police to say what the public is refusing to acknowledge? In the end, police can't be everywhere at the same time. YOU are your first line of defense. No?

The police do not have to protect you and they do not have to respond to any crime against you. read this and it may surprise you. Police Protection-Provide Police Protection

Thumbs down

You guys should have stuck with it. A few minutes later I was looking at vids concerning voter fraud with Non Citizens. But it got better. Several university employees were laughing and joking what fun it is to commit voter fraud by voting more than once. They Were PROUD OF THEMSELVES.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Quote Originally Posted by gregnsc View Post
    That's exactly what the moron is doing,trying to bait the LEOS.Trying to start some crap,with his stupid question.
    I thought the questions were legit. I think the morons are the police being so naive. Exactly how was he baiting?

Quote Originally Posted by jbum View Post
    I thought the questions were legit. I think the morons are the police being so naive. Exactly how was he baiting?
    How are the police being "morons" and "naive"? People dont like the LEO's answers...that does not mean they are morons. If you cant / dont own a gun, and need to defend yourself, what would YOU do? I would yell, scream, throw rocks, swing a hammer...whatever I had to do. Sounds silly, but it is what it is.

No surprises, on the reality of citizens being on their own when things blow sideways right in front of them. It'll never be any other way.

Good to hear folks in that line of work admitting it. Not that it was ever unknown or not understood.

And the inability to recognize practical alternatives to being "stuck" for minutes while help's coming (presuming the violent felon even allowed the phone call) is what it is. It's worth every single citizen being shown the reality, to think about the ramifications of being forcibly disarmed and incapable of effectively withstanding predation. Life and liberty are required to be capable of pursuing happiness effectively. It's just the way it works. Wish more folks would appreciate that.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Was posted yesterday on this forum at:
    Gotta See This......
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Sponsored Links