Have gun prices and availability turned the corner

This is a discussion on Have gun prices and availability turned the corner within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Just got the attached flyer from CDDN. Rock River AR's for $1399, LWRC lowers for $299, M&P's for $549. The prices, while not great seem ...

Thread: Have gun prices and availability turned the corner

Have gun prices and availability turned the corner

Just got the attached flyer from CDDN. Rock River AR's for $1399, LWRC lowers for $299, M&P's for $549. The prices, while not great seem to have come down from their peak and just having enough of these items in stock to put out a flyer is a good sign. Now if we can see some of the same progress on ammo, I will feel a bit better

Special.25.jpg

2. Remove Ads

I'm not in the market for a new gun, but I agree, and available ammo would be nice.
    "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." ~ P. J. O'Rourke

I haven't had much of an issue you finding any particular ammo if I'm willing to drive within a 45 minute radius of my home. The only round I can't find is .357. Which is most inconvenient as I intend to test out my gp100 3" when this snow is all gone (in a week or two) and may have difficulty restocking ammo for it.

Links