I Just Can't STAND Being Married To This WOMAN Anymore!!!!!

I Just Can't STAND Being Married To This WOMAN Anymore!!!!!

This is a discussion on I Just Can't STAND Being Married To This WOMAN Anymore!!!!! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; ARGGGG!!! I CAN'T GET THIS DAMN WEDDING RING OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alfredo Malespini III, 31, told officers he was "trying to get rid of his wedding ring" ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree177Likes

Thread: I Just Can't STAND Being Married To This WOMAN Anymore!!!!!

Administrator

Exclamation I Just Can't STAND Being Married To This WOMAN Anymore!!!!!

ARGGGG!!! I CAN'T GET THIS DAMN WEDDING RING OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alfredo Malespini III, 31, told officers he was "trying to get rid of his wedding ring" and decided to "shoot it off." Malespini was taken to a hospital where he was treated for the gunshot wound and also for mental or emotional issues.

PITTSBURGH — A federal prison guard has been charged with shooting his own finger in a drunken attempt to remove his wedding ring during an argument with his wife at their northwestern Pennsylvania home, police said.
    A criminal complaint said Bradford police were called just before 9 p.m. March 2 and were met by Alfredo Malespini III, 31, who told officers he was "trying to get rid of his wedding ring" and decided to "shoot it off." The Bradford Era first reported the shooting on Friday.
    The gunshot badly mangled Malespini's finger, but didn't remove the ring, police said.

Read more: Prison guard shoots at finger in effort to remove wedding ring during fight with wife* - NY Daily News
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Hmmmm...a novel way to put firearms to use. A novel way to not make proper use of the brain that God gave him.

One assumes that he was in receipt of a basic brain.
    Charter Member of the DC .41 LC Society

“No possible rapidity of fire can atone for habitual carelessness of aim with the first shot.”

Theodore Roosevelt, The Wilderness Hunter, 1893

Wow. He coulda used some soap or oil or a SawZall... He sounds like a nutjob to me.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Guy works at a prison. Im pretty sure he could have found an inmate with the skills to zip that ring right off his finger in the blink of an eye
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Administrator
    I'm just glad that his wife was not having trouble getting her earrings out. That could have ended up lots worse.
    AR15VSCoyote, TJDN, darbo and 3 others like this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Too bad he didnt think of KY jelly or something before screwing himself. What can you say?
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

OD*
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    was treated for the gunshot wound and also for mental or emotional issues.
    Ya think?
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

VIP Member
    Instant idiot just add alcohol.
    QKShooter, OD*, FLMOPE and 5 others like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

We had some nimrod just a few miles down the road on the other end of the county shot and killed his wife while using a .45 cal pistol to shoot a hole in the wall so he could run his satellite cable into the house. His reason was because he didn't have a drill or large enough drill bit to drill the hole.

He got rid of his wife... err, I mean he lost his wife, and did not get charged, or forced to have a psych eval or anything because it was such a "tragic accident."

I was sreaming BS at the time. A 23 yr old mother of two is dead and in the ground because her husband was a moron. Whether it was a "tragic accident" or not, there should have been some accountabilty for the loss of life. He should have been charged with negligent homicide and had some sort of permanent record following him the rest of his life. I didn't care so much whether they gave him any prison time or not. I would have been fine with 10 years probation if they wanted. But there should be some form of consequences for stupidity. Especially when it involves loss of life.

Just more examples of candidates for the Darwin award.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Lmao people are retarded
    QKShooter likes this.
    Glock 23 Gen 4
    Bravo Company AR-15

VIP Member
    Yep happens more often than you think.

I watched a video of a man who was involved in an argument with another man online on his webcam. In order to prove his point of how tough he was he retrieved a .380 auto, pulled out his scrotum, put the muzzle of the gun on it and pulled the trigger.

He then began screaming about the pain and wondered why there was a hole in the desk.

Sometimes you can't fix stupid even with duct tape.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

The article says:

The gunshot badly mangled Malespini's finger, but didn't remove the ring, police said.

Bottom line, he was drunk and stupid and now he has to face the music, plus - he's still married. Well, at least they probably had to removed the ring to work on the finger, so in the end he got his wish.
    QKShooter and msgt/ret like this.

Story should read A "FORMER Federal Prison Guard"
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Well, I guess we can all be glad that he showed his mental capacity with a gun on himself instead of some innocent soul. At least now the media can't paint the "gun owner went on a rampage" picture with any serious footing to back it up. Just some idiot drunk, with no more brain than God gave a billy goat.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

Huh. Yet another use for duct tape. Never be without it.
    QKShooter likes this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links