Va: 4 Hampton Roads restaurants -- 15% discount for those carrying

Va: 4 Hampton Roads restaurants -- 15% discount for those carrying

This is a discussion on Va: 4 Hampton Roads restaurants -- 15% discount for those carrying within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Not sure where to put this. It's about both CC & OC. It is good news -- albeit not about encounters with the bad guys. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DaveH

Thread: Va: 4 Hampton Roads restaurants -- 15% discount for those carrying

VIP Member

Thumbs up Va: 4 Hampton Roads restaurants -- 15% discount for those carrying

Not sure where to put this. It's about both CC & OC. It is good news -- albeit not about encounters with the bad guys. Etc.

It is about firearms, but not the firearms themselves.

So, if there is a better place, please move.

EXCLUSIVE: Four Hampton Roads (Virginia) Restaurants Now Offering 15% Discount For Customers Carrying Firearms - Liberty News

EXCLUSIVE: Four Hampton Roads (Virginia) Restaurants Now Offering 15% Discount For Customers Carrying Firearms

By Eric Odom

Published: March 18, 2013

Last month we reported on the story of a Virginia Beach, VA pizza shop that is openly offering 15% discounts for customers carrying firearms. Three other restaurants in the area are now doing the same. All Around Pizza is the shop who made the initial announcement. Momís Kitchen, a family diner in the same shopping center, followed the lead. Two others, Som Bao Cafe and Bellissimo Pizza are now offering the discount as well.

On Saturday I visited All Around Pizza and Momís Kitchen to talk to the owners and join about 15 others gathering for dinner to show support. Jay Laze, owner of All Around Pizza, says his business increased by 1,000% the week of his initial announcement. Business is still zinging along and hasnít fallen to pre-discount levels. In other words, business is good and the discount hasnít hurt it at all.

Laze says he does get an occasional call opposing his stance, but the vast majority of calls and visits fully support what heís doing. In fact, Laze says heís gotten pizza orders from as far away as California with the customer suggesting the pizza be given to the next person in line.

SNIP

darbo likes this.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Distinguished Member Array VBVAGUY's Avatar
    Nice !!! I plan on visiting the Thai place later this week. Thanks for sharing. God Bless

Too bad for the naysayers and antis that this is working out just fine.

Sponsored Links