Looking for a Glock 19 Gen4 (don't laugh)

This is a discussion on Looking for a Glock 19 Gen4 (don't laugh) within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I live in Colorado (just to illustrate my day-to-day struggles these days). My neighbor has never owned a gun but he wants on the bandwagon! ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Looking for a Glock 19 Gen4 (don't laugh)

I live in Colorado (just to illustrate my day-to-day struggles these days). My neighbor has never owned a gun but he wants on the bandwagon! We went and shot some of mine and he wants a Glock 19 Gen 4. IMHO the best choice for him, nice all round excellent gun.

Now the real problem: WHERE CAN WE FIND ONE?? I am posting on the forums i visit and participate in, hoping that someone can let me know if they saw one laying at a shop in Colorado or online without the dreaded "out of stock" phrase..

Let me know and thanks!

(and I didn't post this to be laughed at, I know I'm asking the impossible, so please keep digs and such to yourself, thanks)

at my local gun store they have a glock 19 gen 3 for 549$ its here in so-oregon though lol

Check GunBroker and GunsAmerica auctions. That is, if you're still able to lawfully acquire firearms over the internet, from elsewhere.

Also check EliteDealSeeker.com, which electronically searches across many different forums for classified ads.

Might not find the best price, particularly in this seller's climate. But you'll find one.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Check GunBroker and GunsAmerica auctions. That is, if you're still able to lawfully acquire firearms over the internet, from elsewhere.

Also check EliteDealSeeker.com, which electronically searches across many different forums for classified ads.

Might not find the best price, particularly in this seller's climate. But you'll find one.
    Cool site, thanks!

My local Gunbroker sells the G19 gen4 for $539 new (thats just under $600 after tax, registration, etc), but it's currently on an 8 week back order!! I can't wait for it to arrive..

I see them on Armslist.com often, sometimes the ad is a dealer and sometimes it's a private deal.
    Dave

"When among wild beasts, if they menace you, be a wild beast."
    -Herman Melville

Be sure to pick up a 50rd drum for the new Glock, too: click.

That is, if there's a deadline date and existing mags are grandfathered in.
    Navydude likes this.

cj
    Really helpful to know what part of CO you're in. I realize that when most people say they live here, they think Boulder/Denver area, but there's a lot of state outside of that as well.

You could try http://www.galleryofguns.com there you can possibly find one and have it sent to your local dealer.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

I was a lucky dude today. I found and bought a NIB gen 4 g19 in FDE for $534.99. You can find a few around here if you keep looking. They are in and gone in a day or so.

Quote Originally Posted by gottabkiddin View Post
    Just for grins, I tried that for the dozen largest cities. Most were out, and the rest "allocated" to other folks. Zip, zilch, the big donut.

Patience is a virtue, though. At least, that's what Grandma always said.

OP: You'll find one. They're out there, as others have said. They're just hiding, playing coy.

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Just for grins, I tried that for the dozen largest cities. Most were out, and the rest "allocated" to other folks. Zip, zilch, the big donut.

Patience is a virtue, though. At least, that's what Grandma always said.

OP: You'll find one. They're out there, as others have said. They're just hiding, playing coy,
    Yeah, never really used the source myself. Just saw it on the Outdoor channel every once and awhile and thought I'd throw it out there. Glad I said "possibly" find one. Although I dare SA that the Glock 19 is probably one of the more sought after pistols out there at the moment. I could be wrong on that count as well, but with all the crap going on, I think the odds are in my favor.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Shoot straight inc. in tampa bay has them all the time I think they are one of the largest glock dealer in the US...Im sure they can ship to your local shop.

Cool I know where you can find a Glock 19 (and I'm not laughing)

There is a Gun Shop in Lafayette Colorado called Pri-Paird They have a great selection of Glocks! 303-666-1076 or pri-paird.com they are also on Facebook. They are having a big customer appreciation event this weekend April 12 & 13th. And Glock will be there and doing a gun give away!

Quote Originally Posted by s9601694 View Post
    I live in Colorado (just to illustrate my day-to-day struggles these days). My neighbor has never owned a gun but he wants on the bandwagon! We went and shot some of mine and he wants a Glock 19 Gen 4. IMHO the best choice for him, nice all round excellent gun.

Now the real problem: WHERE CAN WE FIND ONE?? I am posting on the forums i visit and participate in, hoping that someone can let me know if they saw one laying at a shop in Colorado or online without the dreaded "out of stock" phrase..

Let me know and thanks!

(and I didn't post this to be laughed at, I know I'm asking the impossible, so please keep digs and such to yourself, thanks)

Guess he'll just have to suck it up and get an M&P...
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links