Would you rather own two weapons or one?

This is a discussion on Would you rather own two weapons or one? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; In better detail, I have a SIGp226 that I use for my concealed carry. A while ago I picked up a Walther p22 handgun just ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Would you rather own two weapons or one?

In better detail, I have a SIGp226 that I use for my concealed carry. A while ago I picked up a Walther p22 handgun just for fun and whatnot. But lately I'm finding that It collects more dust than lead and I was thinking about selling it to get some $$$ in my hands for other purposes. Of course, with all the craziness goin' on with weapons flying off the shelves I thought I might keep it just because I already have it. The other day I saw some guy try to run out of a gun store the other day before being tackled by two guys.

Two? You have two weapons? What are you doing, building an arsenal? My goodness, you must be some kind of an anarchist, to have so many weapons!

BTW - Welcome to the forum!
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

hmmmm. Appears you are really not into the whole gun thing yet, eh?
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by high pockets View Post
    Two? You have two weapons? What are you doing, building an arsenal? My goodness, you must be some kind of an anarchist, to have so many weapons!

BTW - Welcome to the forum!
    ...and I bet he has what......50 maybe 100 rounds!!

Terrorist!

NRA Endowment Life Member

Proud Son of a former Tomb Guard

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    I can shake my head and shake my hand at the same time. But it gives me a headache.
    blake716 likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

My wife decided that she likes my sr9c better then the lc9 she had, and I told her that I hate to sell the lc9 to get another pistol and she looked me straight in the eye and told me we aren't selling any gun we have we'll just get another one. Love that gal.

Do you like two tank dives? Does that answer the question?

BTW, welcome! I see you're in the Peoples Republic of Denver. Be careful.
    darbo likes this.

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Distinguished Member Array OhioCatter's Avatar
    Don't sell you guns even if they do collect dust. You may enjoy the money at the moment but you are hating yourself for getting rid of the gun later.
    gdvan01, BenGoodLuck and Tzadik like this.

Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    hmmmm. Appears you are really not into the whole gun thing yet, eh?
    Yes and no. I dont profess any kind of extensive knowledge but I've been around them most of my life, had the rules of handling weapons drilled into my head and whatnot. Besides, those are the only two that I've mentioned that I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    Do you like two tank dives? Does that answer the question?

BTW, welcome! I see you're in the Peoples Republic of Denver. Be careful.
    Right?! I managed to get a couple magazines before they were officially banned. That and everyone around here that lives in the city is scared stupid just over the sight of a handgun.

I have two horses, two handguns, two cats, two cars, two sump pumps. and the list goes on. One of my handguns gathers dust cause I can't carry both of them at once. Same with all the other doubles I have. Sometimes you need a backup. Go figure.
    "Do not go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things at stupid times. - Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve08 View Post
    Yes and no. I dont profess any kind of extensive knowledge but I've been around them most of my life, had the rules of handling weapons drilled into my head and whatnot. Besides, those are the only two that I've mentioned that I have.
    Steve, we like to poke fun sometimes. Most of us don't really have more than one weapon. If you stick around, you will find most of us have lost almost all our guns in various natural disasters: cave-ins, boating accidents, sink holes, etc. Boating accidents seem to have been most prevalent, we may be needing your diving services to find them, eventually!
    Jemsaal, bigbadsmiles and Tzadik like this.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Quote Originally Posted by high pockets View Post
    Steve, we like to poke fun sometimes. Most of us don't really have more than one weapon. If you stick around, you will find most of us have lost almost all our guns in various natural disasters: cave-ins, boating accidents, sink holes, etc. Boating accidents seem to have been most prevalent, we may be needing your diving services to find them, eventually!
    Poking fun I like cuz deep down we all get a good laugh at someone elses expense and even that person laughs cuz they know it was funny too!!! And they know it wasn't personal either, unlike some folks.

Just two guns? What are you? Some kind of weirdo?!

Just kidding. We do that here.

There is no "limit" on how many weapons/guns a person should/could have. The more the better I say.

I also have two swords. A Katana and a Wakizashi. (Only, sadly, reproductions and not the genuine article.)
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

I managed to get a couple magazines before they were officially banned.
    The effective date is July 1, 2013. You got three months.

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links