If you need any Factory Bersa Magazines...

This is a discussion on If you need any Factory Bersa Magazines... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I bought my girlfriend a used Bersa Thunder .380 for a good price to go along with the Bersa Thunder .380CC I keep on her ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BlueNinjaGo

Thread: If you need any Factory Bersa Magazines...

Distinguished Member Array BlueNinjaGo's Avatar

I bought my girlfriend a used Bersa Thunder .380 for a good price to go along with the Bersa Thunder .380CC I keep on her side of the bed, and wanted some extra magazines... turns out they're nearly impossible to find online. (Well, i gave up after a dozen websites. And I refuse the promag ones.)

I e-mailed sales@bersa.com and asked if they knew when they'd get some in. Apparently they have a very small amount and it's one per gun per person. Their website shows out of stock so you'll have to call and order over the phone. You're limited to one magazine unless you provide multiple serial numbers showing you own more than one.

Just thought I'd give anyone interested the heads up since she said she doesn't expect to have any left after today...

Their number is 732-493-0333.

We have a very small quantity available, we are able to offer one kind of magazine per person at this time until we run out again, if you are interested you may call our office to order.

Thank you

Eagle Imports
    BritishAgent likes this.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    I cannot understand why a maker of magazine fed handguns does not produce/contract for plenty of spares.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

I bought one over the phone just now for my dad's T380CC, which only came with one. The nice gal on the phone said they were out of stock until I mentioned a friend had just bought one after providing a serial #. I gave her mine, and she let me buy a mag.

Thank you very much for the heads up, BNG!
    ,____,
    //' British Agent
    "
    "Happiness is a warm Gun."

Distinguished Member Array BlueNinjaGo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    I cannot understand why a maker of magazine fed handguns does not produce/contract for plenty of spares.
    Same here. I can somewhat understand "higher capacity" magazines with the way things are going, but with Bersa being in Argentina and most of the magazines are below 10 rounds, I don't see why there's such a shortage. Perhaps it's their way of keeping prices high?
    Quote Originally Posted by BritishAgent View Post
    I bought one over the phone just now for my dad's T380CC, which only came with one. The nice gal on the phone said they were out of stock until I mentioned a friend had just bought one after providing a serial #. I gave her mine, and she let me buy a mag.

Thank you very much for the heads up, BNG!
    No problem. Glad to be of some help.

also check Your one-stop shop for all things Bersa and Firestorm.

They carry everything Bersa and have the high cap 9mm and .40 mags in stock. The .380 mags are out of stock, but just keep checking back.
    If anyone on the web will have Bersa mags, Condors Flight will.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Links