The New Face of The NRA

This is a discussion on The New Face of The NRA within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; NRA News Commentators Roundtable Teaser - YouTube The LEFT loves to put labels on those they disagree with. They call gun owners "ANGRY WHITE PEOPLE" ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kennydale

Thread: The New Face of The NRA

The New Face of The NRA

NRA News Commentators Roundtable Teaser - YouTube

The LEFT loves to put labels on those they disagree with. They call gun owners "ANGRY WHITE PEOPLE" . They are really calling a large section of Americans RACISTS. So along comes ColionNoir. Young,Black, Urban and passionately pro 2A. The other large growing factor is WOMEN who shoot. I never gave much thought before. But I am going to join the NRA ( and possibly the other groups NAGR , GOA)
    G26Raven likes this.

2. Remove Ads

I think Noir is a terrific new voice and face for the NRA, but I do not like his new NRA videos. Compared with his old videos, his new ones are too slickly produced, the quick cut edits, increased use of split screens and the need to seemingly use a graphic for every sentence he utters detracts from the 'just an average Joe' feeling one got from watching his old videos. Talking head videos are great if the talking head, like Noir is saying something compelling. When you have too much production money and too many producers and artists involved they can quickly tart it up to the point that you are distracted from the message

Colin is a breath of fresh air in a stodgy, largely out of touch organization.

Administrator
    Running already
    "Just blame Sixto"

Links