LGS Recommendations in AZ?

This is a discussion on LGS Recommendations in AZ? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I'm currently in Phoenix for the next 4 days for a seminar and have basically nothing to do after about 4 in the afternoon, I ...

Thread: LGS Recommendations in AZ?

I'm currently in Phoenix for the next 4 days for a seminar and have basically nothing to do after about 4 in the afternoon, I have a rental car so I figured I could spend some of my idle time visiting some LGSs, I looked up the listing of FFLs in the area and there are a ton of them. Does anyone who is familiar with the city have any suggestions? I'm specifically looking for ammo (who isn't?) and mags.

Oh and also, yes I did bring a weapon with me, flying with it wasn't that much of a pain just had to deal with the TSA clowns a little more than usual. I haven't seen any OCers yet but I'm fully expecting to. I know AZ doesn't require a permit for CC but I brought my CHL with me anyway just to be safe.

I saw some OCers at the Glendale Cabela's when I visited Luke AFB last January. When I was there the rifle ammo (5.56) was gone but they had a decent supply of 9mm, .40, and .45. They were limiting ammo purchases to 10 boxes, I wonder if that has changed. The gun racks for pistols and ARs and AKs were pretty bare. Cabela's is always a place I like to visit since we don't have one here in Charleston.

Sponsored Links