Gun Control New York style

This is a discussion on Gun Control New York style within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I'm wondering how all these guns ended up in New York City's gun-free zone. Guess restrictive laws didn't help. New York City gangs taken down...

Thread: Gun Control New York style

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar

I'm wondering how all these guns ended up in New York City's gun-free zone. Guess restrictive laws didn't help.

New York City gangs taken down
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

They must have all passed the back ground checks that Humpty ran on them from the rear cargo area of his escalade...
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

The gangs broke New Dork city gun laws. Oh wait the bad guys dont follow rules .What was I thinking.

All show and no go.... All for publicity I'll bet. For every one they got, there's probably two or three that were not. Same game they've been playing and losing since I don't know how long. I feel sorry for the honest hard working NY's, but not the state and city officials, nor the folks that support said officials. It's just a shame that the majority are so well insulated from the aftermath as a result of their failed and restrictive policies.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by bigmacque View Post
    I'm wondering how all these guns ended up in New York City's gun-free zone. Guess restrictive laws didn't help.
    Yup. The felons ignored the pretty signs and "paper" prohibitions against weaponry, same as they ignored the prohibitions against murder. Surprise, surprise.

"Whoadey" gang. They need a new name. Perhaps ... the Loose Lips Sink Ships gang.

Whoadey 'banger, on Twitter: I really capped him good, with that Glock. Got him three times in the forehead.
    Whoadey 'banger boss, on Twitter: That's good work, Bob. Now, how about the two muggings and three rapes over the weekend ...?

Whoa, dey really need ta stop chattin' like Twits on da 'net, dere. Ya think?
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Sponsored Links