Outstanding Springfield Customer Service

This is a discussion on Outstanding Springfield Customer Service within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I don’t usually write comments like this but it is well deserved in my opinion. I had bought a Springfield TRP in November on my ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SgtRick

Thread: Outstanding Springfield Customer Service

Outstanding Springfield Customer Service

I don’t usually write comments like this but it is well deserved in my opinion. I had bought a Springfield TRP in November on my last R&R. The front sight roll pin was loose and the front sight moved around in the dovetail. I called Springfield’s CS on 28 March and explained that I just got back into the country and the problem with the front sight. Before I got off the phone I had an email with all the instructions and a shipping label. I mailed it out that night and thought it would be a month before I saw it again. It arrived at the house 8 days later….FIXED! Springfield’s customer service is outstanding and second to none in my book. I return to Afghanistan in a couple days able to put a few rounds though her before I leave. Thanks again to Springfield for all the help and assistance in this case.
    Lish likes this.

Gun control is being able to hit your target.

USMC Shooting Team
    Distinguished Pistol Shot Badge - 1986
    Texas CHL since 1996.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    Great to here I had great service from them also

Ditto, I had a POA issue with a Springer Loaded Micro Compact .45 & they handed everything faster, more professionally & so completely that I was (honestly) surprised. Nothing, NOTHING, but good things to say!
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Another echo here. Three years ago, I called SA about my 1990-vintage 1911-A1 shooting low. I'd had the problem since the gun was new, but I was getting into club action matches and holding high was a pain. They not only put new sights on the gun, they put in a new barrel and bushing!

The same scenario was repeated with my newer TRP (do Springers all shoot low?), and since it has pricier night sights I expected some pushback (e.g., "we'll be happy to sell you a lower front sight..."). Nothing doing. Air freight paid both ways, new sights installed, the gun was out of my hands less that 3 weeks.

Customer service simply does not get any better than that!
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Good to hear........ I'm looking at a XD9 to purchase...........
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

...always a pleasure to deal with their CS...

Links