Outstanding Springfield Customer Service

This is a discussion on Outstanding Springfield Customer Service within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I don’t usually write comments like this but it is well deserved in my opinion. I had bought a Springfield TRP in November on my ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SgtRick

Thread: Outstanding Springfield Customer Service

Outstanding Springfield Customer Service

I don’t usually write comments like this but it is well deserved in my opinion. I had bought a Springfield TRP in November on my last R&R. The front sight roll pin was loose and the front sight moved around in the dovetail. I called Springfield’s CS on 28 March and explained that I just got back into the country and the problem with the front sight. Before I got off the phone I had an email with all the instructions and a shipping label. I mailed it out that night and thought it would be a month before I saw it again. It arrived at the house 8 days later….FIXED! Springfield’s customer service is outstanding and second to none in my book. I return to Afghanistan in a couple days able to put a few rounds though her before I leave. Thanks again to Springfield for all the help and assistance in this case.
    Lish likes this.

USMC Shooting Team
    Distinguished Pistol Shot Badge - 1986
    Texas CHL since 1996.

Iraq 2004 to 2011.
    Afghanistan 2012 to present.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    Great to here I had great service from them also

Ditto, I had a POA issue with a Springer Loaded Micro Compact .45 & they handed everything faster, more professionally & so completely that I was (honestly) surprised. Nothing, NOTHING, but good things to say!
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Another echo here. Three years ago, I called SA about my 1990-vintage 1911-A1 shooting low. I'd had the problem since the gun was new, but I was getting into club action matches and holding high was a pain. They not only put new sights on the gun, they put in a new barrel and bushing!

The same scenario was repeated with my newer TRP (do Springers all shoot low?), and since it has pricier night sights I expected some pushback (e.g., "we'll be happy to sell you a lower front sight..."). Nothing doing. Air freight paid both ways, new sights installed, the gun was out of my hands less that 3 weeks.

Customer service simply does not get any better than that!
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Good to hear........ I'm looking at a XD9 to purchase...........
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

...always a pleasure to deal with their CS...

Links