Look b4 you buy

This is a discussion on Look b4 you buy within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well back on 3/14/13 I bought some videos from Legally Concealed and I thought there might be some good tips or things I might have ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WHEC724

Thread: Look b4 you buy

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar

Look b4 you buy

Well back on 3/14/13 I bought some videos from Legally Concealed and I thought there might be some good tips or things I might have let slide so vids would refresh. Guess what nothing no email about product so I started the phone call process and that did not work all I got was a machine saying leave a message. Got my credit card bill and saw the charge so another call for answer but nothing,thats when I called credit card company and told them. Well 2days I received a email and they wanted to help so I told them no product and dispute and after several emails back and forth they were gone so I am passing this along about what you may buy from them. I also found out they are part of Patriot Press but no help there so working on getting $97 back that they have to use some where else.

2. Remove Ads

You should have no problem getting reimbursed from your CC company...just a bit of 'hassle time'.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    I do all of my internet purchases with American Express. They'll back off any charge that I dispute without hesitation and go after the vendor.
    bigmacque likes this.

Thank you for the warning. Do we have a forum for this kind of stuff? Seems like a good idea.

I only purchase with Amex Platinum. Any issues and they are Sharks, only had one issue and it was resolved in one day. That is service.
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144
    NRA Endowment Life
    There are NO Silver Medals for Street Combat
    Blue Thunder

Links