Look b4 you buy

This is a discussion on Look b4 you buy within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well back on 3/14/13 I bought some videos from Legally Concealed and I thought there might be some good tips or things I might have ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WHEC724

Thread: Look b4 you buy

Look b4 you buy

Well back on 3/14/13 I bought some videos from Legally Concealed and I thought there might be some good tips or things I might have let slide so vids would refresh. Guess what nothing no email about product so I started the phone call process and that did not work all I got was a machine saying leave a message. Got my credit card bill and saw the charge so another call for answer but nothing,thats when I called credit card company and told them. Well 2days I received a email and they wanted to help so I told them no product and dispute and after several emails back and forth they were gone so I am passing this along about what you may buy from them. I also found out they are part of Patriot Press but no help there so working on getting $97 back that they have to use some where else.

Senior Moderator
    You should have no problem getting reimbursed from your CC company...just a bit of 'hassle time'.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Proverbs 27:12 says: “The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it.”

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    I do all of my internet purchases with American Express. They'll back off any charge that I dispute without hesitation and go after the vendor.
    bigmacque likes this.

Thank you for the warning. Do we have a forum for this kind of stuff? Seems like a good idea.

Distinguished Member
    I only purchase with Amex Platinum. Any issues and they are Sharks, only had one issue and it was resolved in one day. That is service.
    If only LIFE could be a little more tender and ART a little more robust. Alan Rickman
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144
    NRA Endowment Life
    There are NO Silver Medals for Street Combat
    Blue Thunder, I smell Victory in the Morning!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links