Question: Best and safest way to perform transaction ???>>>

This is a discussion on Question: Best and safest way to perform transaction ???>>> within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; If one were to purchase a firearm from another individual over the internet, what would be the best way to perform the transaction so that ...

Thread: Question: Best and safest way to perform transaction ???>>>

Thumbs up Question: Best and safest way to perform transaction ???>>>

If one were to purchase a firearm from another individual over the internet, what would be the best way to perform the transaction so that it would be safe for both parties ?? I know FFL would be involved, but how about payment ?? I know if one were to just send a money order to the seller, what would prevent them from just keeping the money ?? Thanks for any info. God Bless

PS: A friend of mine said that he has the seller email or fax him a Purchase Order with the firearm make, model, and serial number and photo of the serial number that way if the firearm never shows up then the PO is just as good as a contract. I do not know if this is true or not, as I am not a lawyer, but he has said that he has done this several times and has good luck with it.

2. Remove Ads

Links