.40 S&W at Cabelas

.40 S&W at Cabelas

This is a discussion on .40 S&W at Cabelas within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Pretty good price on PPU .40 S&W JHP on their website. Just shot some this last week. Worked well for me....

Thread: .40 S&W at Cabelas

.40 S&W at Cabelas

Pretty good price on PPU .40 S&W JHP on their website. Just shot some this last week. Worked well for me.

Perfectly fine for practice needs but i would caution anyone thinking about using it for SD. Proven non expander with complete jacket separation.

Quote Originally Posted by wishyouwell View Post
    Perfectly fine for practice needs but i would caution anyone thinking about using it for SD. Proven non expander with complete jacket separation.
    Maybe so, but it put holes in the target right where I pointed it. :) I am guessing it expands as well as or better than FMJ.

Quote Originally Posted by arab1302 View Post
    Maybe so, but it put holes in the target right where I pointed it. :) I am guessing it expands as well as or better than FMJ.

Agreed. Got a link? I'm not seeing it on the site.

I about fell over when I looked at the ammo shelf at WM tonite. They actually had .45 and .40!
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Quote Originally Posted by wishyouwell View Post
    Agreed. Got a link? I'm not seeing it on the site.
    I owe you guys an apology. I had about 15 sites open during my nightly ammunition search and I gave you bum scoop. It was a hit on gunbot.com that linked me over to Midway USA. I just checked and it appears that they sold out. I wish I had seen this last night. I maybe would have been able to correct myself before they sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by arab1302 View Post
    I owe you guys an apology. I had about 15 sites open during my nightly ammunition search and I gave you bum scoop. It was a hit on gunbot.com that linked me over to Midway USA. I just checked and it appears that they sold out. I wish I had seen this last night. I maybe would have been able to correct myself before they sold out.
    No problem...

Sponsored Links