Shooting Ranges near Harrison, Arkansas

This is a discussion on Shooting Ranges near Harrison, Arkansas within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I belong to a motorcyle club composed of members from the eastern and midwest U.S. and even a few from Canada. Once each year we ...

Thread: Shooting Ranges near Harrison, Arkansas

Shooting Ranges near Harrison, Arkansas

I belong to a motorcyle club composed of members from the eastern and midwest U.S. and even a few from Canada. Once each year we get together to ride and just spend some time. Last year I learned that a number of the members are handgun enthusiasts, so this year we decided to add some shooting into the event. We're meeting in Harrison, Arkansas this year during the week of June 17, and I'm intersted to see if anyone has recommendations about ranges or places to shoot within riding distance of Harrison. I found one place in Berryville called The Gunman of Arkansas which looks like it might work pretty well. So really, I'm interested in any information about this place, other places to shoot, ammo availability or anything.

Thanks.

2. Remove Ads

Annual Member NRA 1972-88
    Life Member NRA 1988
    Endowment Member NRA 2013
    SAF Member 2013

NOT Romeo Riders is it ? LOL .

I can email a friend down there who shoots a lot, etc. and ask them. I imagine the closest is going to be Berryville. But who knows.
    I would be surprised if there is not a outdoor range somewhere near by.

Where are you staying near Harrison ? Will you be staying and'/or going to the Hub ? If you aren't, you should go by there... good food, good cycle place, etc.
    Best would be to contact them and ask them..... good folks. Hub is right outside Harrison.

The Hub--Mid America's Motorcycle Resort 800-597-9963
    P.O. Box 165 Marble Falls Arkansas 72648
    870-743-4062 (local) or 800-597-9963

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0jsvDViQqY
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

The group is composed of members and friends from the now defunct Electraglide Garage website. We get together in a different spot (one year Gettsburg; one year Natural Bridge, etc.) for a few days or a week. I've travelled a lot, but I've never been to Arkansas, so I know almost nothing about it (except that it's home to a former President that I used to think was a bad guy who now looks good by comparison). Reservations have been made at the Quality Inn in Harrison, but I will check out the Hub. It looks interesting.
    Thanks for the tips. What is Romeo Riders?

Links