SBR and Sistema, finally lol - Page 2

SBR and Sistema, finally lol

This is a discussion on SBR and Sistema, finally lol within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I am drooling over that vector HK91 clone!!! I've heard that they are very good quality firearms! That same gun is on my short list ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SBR and Sistema, finally lol

I am drooling over that vector HK91 clone!!! I've heard that they are very good quality firearms! That same gun is on my short list of NFA stuff when I finally escape from NY...along with a RDIAS and an SBS :)
    Awesome gun indeed. how do you like it?

Raysheen,

I haven't been able to fire it yet. Need to find a place to do so and with Oregon's fine winter weather hitting (rain, and cold, and did I mention rain?) it may be awhile before I am able to fire it.

Oh, if you are interested in making the same, make sure you buy the modified recoil spring ass'y. It is not the one piece but is hollow so that you can compress it. If you use anything else your rifle turns into a single shot. I bought the stock from Vector, the same people that made the pistol.

My next (and maybe not able to do, depends on what the feds and Oregon pols do) is a SBR AR-15. Don't have the money to go into full autos or silencers just yet, maybe one day lol.

Wayne

Very nice Ballester-Molina (BM). People that know me are aware that I do not like to miss a chance to show mine. My BM was in much worse shape and the barrel was shot out. What started out as a possible car/truck/carry gun ended up as one of my favorites. My BM is just a joy to hold and it will out shoot most $500 handguns; $500 is what I have in mine. Regards, Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Bud White View Post
    Wayne Just wondering if it doesn't reveal to much can you show the actual Stamp? i don't know if there #'ed etc etc but if you don't want to i understand Ive just never seen one
    Here's one....though it's from the 70s :

Looks as if the stamp hasn't changed, mine is the exact same

Richard,

The firearm in my picture is the Sistema which is the Argintina(sp) Colt. It has the the grip safety as the BM's do not.

I also have the BM and enjoy it very much. One of the biggest differences (besides the grip safety) that I'm noticed between the Colt and the BM is the BM is loose compared to the tightness of the Colt. The BM has some slide slape while the Colt is very tight.

But, both are good guns even though I haven't fired the Colt yet. I may do that this weekend. The one that I received had corrisive ammo put through it but it (the barrel) doesn't look too bad.

Wayne

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links