Desert Warrior Products = Bad Business

Desert Warrior Products = Bad Business

This is a discussion on Desert Warrior Products = Bad Business within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Just wondering if anybody else has dealt with Desert Warrior Products. I had ordered 3 M1A magazines from them the middle of January. My credit ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gasmitty

Thread: Desert Warrior Products = Bad Business

Thumbs down Desert Warrior Products = Bad Business

Just wondering if anybody else has dealt with Desert Warrior Products. I had ordered 3 M1A magazines from them the middle of January. My credit card was promptly charged and an email that follows stating that they received my order. Delivery was expected in 6 to 7 weeks, meaning 28 February to 7 March. I thought that would be fine since I wouldn’t be home from Afghanistan for another couple of weeks. 7 March came and went without an email from them stating why my order hasn’t shipped. March 26 and 27 I emailed them requesting my order be cancelled and my money refunded. Here is the reply from 27 March….
    We just received our first shipment from CheckMate in 6 weeks, a few days ago. We shipped out all of them and made it up to New Years Eve. We got a call from CMI today and they told us we had another couple thousand on their way to us. This should be enough to atleast get through the first week. I am not sure how much further we will get. I'm sure that we will get a little further after the 7th but I'm just not sure if we will make it up to your date. My best solution is to tell you to contact us again in a week or two.

I have sent several emails the last couple of days and so far no response. Today I again asked for my order to be cancelled and my money refunded. Will see if it happens. In the mean time I suggest that if you want anything on the net find it somewhere else other than this jackass.

USMC Shooting Team
    Distinguished Pistol Shot Badge - 1986
    Texas CHL since 1996.

Iraq 2004 to 2011.
    Afghanistan 2012 to present.

Email isn't always the best means of contact, and it can be rather anonymous at both ends. Try calling them, and ask to speak to the person in charge. If that fails, work through your credit card company to have the charges credited.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Links