Ammo shopping

This is a discussion on Ammo shopping within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I will be in Las Vegas soon. Does anyone here have any recommendations on where I could go to look for any ammunition? I don't ...

Thread: Ammo shopping

Ammo shopping

I will be in Las Vegas soon. Does anyone here have any recommendations on where I could go to look for any ammunition? I don't realistically expect to find any, but will give me something to do during the day.

2. Remove Ads

Check the LGS and by that I mean Many. I live here and have found some here and there. Call them first . It depends on your pain threshold on price per round. Forget Bass Pro, Sportsman Warehouse and Walmarts unless you camp out and sleep at the gun counter like many of the low life's here do . Then they post it up on line and double and triple the price.

I use Gunbot and get what I want and how much I want to pay per round . :) Bargain Pawn Shop north of the strip advertises for such things but I have not been there as I live way south .

Good Luck ...

Distinguished Member Array oldman45's Avatar
    Try your local WalMarts. I was in Shreveport, LA yesterday and went to three WalMarts. I bought a total of six boxes of Winchester .45acp fmj, three boxes of Winchester 9mm fmj, one box of Federal 9mm fmj and will have it all shot up by Sunday.

Any time I am driving past a WalMart before 10am, I stop and find ammo more often than not.
    A 9mm might expand but a .45acp never shrinks.

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Links