Proud of myself

Proud of myself

This is a discussion on Proud of myself within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Last year I had an Antii gun wife and 3 daughters that didn't care. Since January 2 of my daughters are shooting and plan to ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 6 Post By Oldbaldguy
  • 1 Post By Easy8

Thread: Proud of myself

Proud of myself

Last year I had an Antii gun wife and 3 daughters that didn't care. Since January 2 of my daughters are shooting and plan to get their CCW soon, and I finally got my wife to take a lesson today.... She doesn't even say "do you have to carry that thing" anymore. Boy am I relieved!

I got lucky wife is from the great state of shootin stuff Tennessee. She carries a 642 thats had a complete action job, ported. I would not want to be the bg that pisses her off.
    GhostMaker likes this.

Congrats! The more supporters there are, the better!
    "Good decisions come from experience;
    experience comes from bad decisions"

Congrats on the new "gun clan"...this is a giant step forward for your family.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Im lucky my wife is from the "redneck" part of town, lol. She carries a EAA witness .45 and always hits what shes aiming at.

Good deal a few more on our side.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldbaldguy View Post
    Last year I had an Antii gun wife and 3 daughters that didn't care. Since January 2 of my daughters are shooting and plan to get their CCW soon, and I finally got my wife to take a lesson today.... She doesn't even say "do you have to carry that thing" anymore. Boy am I relieved!
    Yep, I am in the same category. Before all of the blowup from the far left attacking our 2nd Amendment, my wife simply did not care about guns or CCW. Now, she has been to the range to shoot, speaks knowledgeably about various guns and she is taking her CCW course, next week.

I wonder if the folks on the far left had any idea that they would actually drive more people to gunstores and pursuing getting their CCW than ever before.

I wish my wife would get on board. She isn't anti-gun, she just doesn't want anything to do with them.

Her dad always had guns when she was growing up and she used to shoot them when she was younger.

I don't know what happened, but she won't touch them now. She thinks I'm paranoid because my pistol goes wherever I go, lol.

Sponsored Links