The return of the $800 AR

This is a discussion on The return of the $800 AR within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Just got this today from CDNN. Another good sign that AR prices are coming back down. Still waiting on Pre-crisis ammo prices 799 AR.jpg...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 91wm6

Thread: The return of the $800 AR

Just got this today from CDNN. Another good sign that AR prices are coming back down. Still waiting on Pre-crisis ammo prices
    799 AR.jpg

Yep!

LGS had the M&P Sport AND a low-end Bushmaster in stock for $699 last week, as well as a couple of higher-end AR's. First time I've seen that in a while!
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member
    Charter Member (#00002) of the DC .41 LC Society - "Get Heeled! No, really!"
    He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dare not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

Well see .99 cent gas before we see pre-panic ammo prices. It's not gonna happen.
    84160 likes this.

Ex Member Array Manderinobyebye's Avatar
    I was in a lgs last week and they had a S&W AR for 825.00.I went back in yesterday,it was gone.

Pre-panic ammo prices still found at Riley's (best LGS in NH) and Wally world here. Supply is the problem, but it's getting better. Kudos to both for keeping it priced right for shooters.

ARs and AKs at MSRP or below as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 91wm6 View Post
    Well see .99 cent gas before we see pre-panic ammo prices. It's not gonna happen.
    Dunno - I just got a few hundred rounds of 7.72x51 for .70/rd. That's about as good as I'd seen for a while pre-panic.

Best price on .223/5.56 around here lately is .50/rd. A LOT better than .75-$1.00 it's been online recently, but still way up from the pre-panic price of .35/rd.
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member
    Charter Member (#00002) of the DC .41 LC Society - "Get Heeled! No, really!"
    He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dare not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

Quote Originally Posted by NH_Esau View Post
    Pre-panic ammo prices still found at Riley's (best LGS in NH) and Wally world here. Supply is the problem, but it's getting better. Kudos to both for keeping it priced right for shooters.

ARs and AKs at MSRP or below as well.
    Really? that is the complete opposite of what I've heard about Riley's. Same about their gun prices. I called a few weeks ago about a 336, they said they had the 336w in the upper 400 range. lol I'll buy that w from walmart at 350 first.

However collectable arms and renaissance arms don't only have pre-panic prices but have deals on bulk ammo. Their gun prices aren't to bad either.

Have you been to all the LGS in NH, not sure I'd call them the best. I stopped going there after running into to many employees that don't know what they're talking about. They sure aren't the worst of the bunch though. lewis arms has this awfully sexist rude fat guy that works there. If you call to ask about a gun you want to buy he will say they have it. Then you get there after an hour long drive and he says I don't know what your talking about, what phone call (except with curse words and rude body language). Which is to bad because the owner is awesome. foxcreek doesn't allow firearms to be carried in their store. Now isn't that comical? you can't carry in a gun store......

Quote Originally Posted by 91wm6 View Post
    You're getting screwed, then. Price has been dropping steadily in my neck of the woods and is back to normal on just about everything. My shops have even increased their purchase limits. No shortage of ARs, either.

Sponsored Links