Talon Grips & Range Day With The Nano

This is a discussion on Talon Grips & Range Day With The Nano within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well it was a bad morning so what a better time to put on my Talon grips and get to the range to make it ...

Thread: Talon Grips & Range Day With The Nano

Well it was a bad morning so what a better time to put on my Talon grips and get to the range to make it all better.

The Talon grips were a snap to put on, all of 10 minutes. I decided to take a assortment of ammo. Most of all I wanted to see if the reloads from Freedom Munitions would cycle with no problems thru the Nano . 115GR FMJ- I had just purchased 500 rounds at a good Price considering the times . (.30 a round )

I also took a Box of Federal 115Gr JHP, Fiocchi 115 Gr FMJ, Winchester 124GR +P, and Winchester 124GR Nato FMJ

One word ...FLAWLESS Not one FTF or FTE ....Notta, Zip, Perfection, a little over 200 rounds.

So the day that started out bad put a Smile on my face . A shout out again to Freedom Munitions Fast, reasonable Shipping, boxes of 50

Ammunition Online at Factory Direct Prices | Freedom Munitions | Handgun Ammo & Rifle Ammo

photo1-6_zpsea8a3c37.jpg
    Last edited by Cheesewiz; April 23rd, 2013 at 11:28 PM.

Great to hear! +1 on the Talon grips. I've got them on my Nano too and they do make a positive difference.
    Member: GeorgiaCarry.Org

Sponsored Links