Alleged Intruder Attacks Elderly Woman With a Club Her Husband Responds With a Revo

This is a discussion on Alleged Intruder Attacks Elderly Woman With a Club Her Husband Responds With a Revo within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Another bad guy stoppped in his tracks by a legal person with a gun. Imagine that!.. Alleged Intruder Attacks Elderly Woman With a Club ? ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By rawdawg1217
  • 3 Post By BugDude

Thread: Alleged Intruder Attacks Elderly Woman With a Club Her Husband Responds With a Revo

Alleged Intruder Attacks Elderly Woman With a Club Her Husband Responds With a Revo

Another bad guy stoppped in his tracks by a legal person with a gun. Imagine that!..

Alleged Intruder Attacks Elderly Woman With a Club ? Her Husband Responds With a Revolver
    "The key to freedom is the ability to defend yourself"

2. Remove Ads

I can't believe this comment....This is what we have to fight against, people like this. Iam sure the BG would've killed the victims if he had a chance.

"
    Henry W • 39 mins agoReport Abuse
    Good guy with a gun... Stops a bad guy... Without a gun. This is all alleged by the way, we don't get the story from the corpse. Good guy with a gun should have used a non-lethal weapon, like a taser."
    "The key to freedom is the ability to defend yourself"

...is nothing sacred anymore??? answer-NO...not to criminal scum...

...glad the old tiger still had his teeth...

bg got what was coming his way messing with the elderly like that
    Snub44 and msgt/ret like this.
    Spring field 1911a1, glock 27, tuarus pt111, colt police revolver 38spl, NAA mini, charter arms undercover .38 spl

He had what was coming to him, just one less bg to worry about & I'm glad the Armens are okay. :)

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky109 View Post
    I can't believe this comment....This is what we have to fight against, people like this. Iam sure the BG would've killed the victims if he had a chance.

"
    Henry W 39 mins agoReport Abuse
    Good guy with a gun... Stops a bad guy... Without a gun. This is all alleged by the way, we don't get the story from the corpse. Good guy with a gun should have used a non-lethal weapon, like a taser."
    That's the mantality that the BG was just misguided. He should just be rehabilitated, shown the error of his ways. No need to kill him, just taze him or call the cops to arrest him. In todays society criminals are now a "protected species" and they refuse to think there are just evil people. Which is why they are trying to ban guns and bullets and black powder. They think in the BG doesn't have the tools then they won't do evil things.

On a side note again another BG stoped by a GG with a gun

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky109 View Post
    "
    Henry W • 39 mins agoReport Abuse
    THIS is a special kind of stupid that cannot be fixed until it is THAT person's mother/daughter/wife that is the one being beaten to death in front of their own eyes in their own home. THEN they will wish they had a gun...but it will be too late.
    Lish, airslot and msgt/ret like this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Distinguished Member Array Once's Avatar
    The comments were mostly positive though. It still amazes me how many people are ok with getting the crap beat out of them or worse is ok.

Good job Mr. Armen...the dirtbag who attacked his wife is right where he should be, without a lot of taxpayer expense.
    I feel sorry for Mr. Armen having to go through this...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    A case of a GG with gun stopping a BG with an equally deadly weapon. See, the NRA is right!
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Administrator
    I read about the incident in the Tribune Review. A great news source.
    There will not be any charges filed against the Mr. Armen. I am fairly confident about that.
    It's a very clear case of legitimate self-defense.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

If as reported ...

Commit a deadly attack on an innocent ... expect to be met with deadly force, no matter what it might cost you, even if it kills you.

Kudos to the citizens for standing up against the violence and terminating it effectively. One less piece of trash on the street; one less financial black hole on our backs; and one less niggling little moral dilemma for so-called judges and parole weenies to misjudge in future.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

...I'm glad that old, weak, helpless man............had an equalizer...and used it...

Links