School rugby team's gun raffle shot down

This is a discussion on School rugby team's gun raffle shot down within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/arc...ol-rugby-club/ Some do-gooder got offended that a raffle for a shotgun & a rifle was associated with a school entity. Oh, the horror! The insensitivity! ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Eagleks
  • 1 Post By ppkheat

Thread: School rugby team's gun raffle shot down

School rugby team's gun raffle shot down

http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/arc...ol-rugby-club/

Some do-gooder got offended that a raffle for a shotgun & a rifle was associated with a school entity.

Oh, the horror! The insensitivity!

Oh woe is me! The absolute shame of it!

Sent from my Galaxy S2
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

2. Remove Ads

that surprises me, given it's in Utah.
    ccw9mm likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

News Flash.... The unintelligent never sleep.........

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

VIP Member
    I SEE AN OPPORTUNITY.

I'd be happy to send their team a donation for their trip, and I'd want them to know the donation came from members of Defensive Carry.

Can someone find out if they still need some funds, and how to get it to the right person? That would be great if we could make some donations to DC here through Paypal or whatever, then have one collective amount sent to them, along with a press release to the local media and school board.
    nontechguy likes this.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Links