Glock Armor School

This is a discussion on Glock Armor School within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hi i work in firearms sale's and i'm thinking about going to glock armor school this summer. Just wondering if anybody here had been to ...

Thread: Glock Armor School

Glock Armor School

Hi i work in firearms sale's and i'm thinking about going to glock armor school this summer. Just wondering if anybody here had been to through the armor's course and was it worth the $195? What exactly do you do in the class do shoot any of the models or is it all sit and listen and watch power points?

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by glockgirl_88 View Post
    Hi i work in firearms sale's and i'm thinking about going to glock armor school this summer. Just wondering if anybody here had been to through the armor's course and was it worth the $195? What exactly do you do in the class do shoot any of the models or is it all sit and listen and watch power points?
    It is an eight-hour course that involves mostly a complete dis-assembly and re-assembly of provided Glocks. No shooting. I'm glad I took it.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Distinguished Member
    It is a one day course as described. Quite frankly I bought a book for a few bucks and took my Glock completely apart and reassembled it again. Also a lot of help on YouTube for anything you are likely to want to do with your gun. I still have a desk drawer of spare parts left over from when I used to own Glocks. It really is not difficult to disassemble the entire gun.
    The worst thing about growing old is that other men no longer see you as dangerous.

The class is as described by Mike1956. I am also glad I took it.

As you are in firearms sales, the credential will add to your credibility with customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    It is an eight-hour course that involves mostly a complete dis-assembly and re-assembly of provided Glocks. No shooting. I'm glad I took it.
    Gosh, They must take the finish off of all the parts. 8 hours and $195 ?????????????
    "Do not go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things at stupid times. - Gabe Suarez

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by commonground View Post
    Gosh, They must take the finish off of all the parts. 8 hours and $195 ?????????????
    You also get an armorer's manual, armorer's tool, the ability to purchase magazines and parts from the factory, a blue label discount coupon, and a certificate which legally entitles you put "Certified Glock Armorer" on your business card. I bought a blue label 19 for $425 with the discount card.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Links